Quisque Est Barbaro Alii - Everyone Is A Barbarian To Someone [Warclaim]

Ibn Khaldun

6VVJYTu.png

5hiv.png

The Fisil stumbled with halted breath as the woman at her feet reached out helplessly with a choked suctioning of her throat pierced by an arrow. The guard looked up, an obvious reaction, and felt a flexed bicep catch her throat and her body yanked off of her feet and into the shadow cast by the large redwood looming still as a deaf sentinel. Duvaindir's chest throbbed with the feeble slam of the small of the Fisil's back yet he held his grip and wrestled her body to the ground. He laid her limp as a cloak across the gnarled roots of the birch and commenced looting the weaponry of her person and stole away any snatches of notes and messages being relayed between the Ivory Order.

All of this he confessed to Lyrell Uradir as he charged his judge with hypocrisy. Why was he sent to do the deeds that did not steal any of his previous zeal for his ethic and why him? He stole away a remorseful glance from the blonde-haired 'aheral and knew that Lyrell regretted the task he had set for Duvaindir.

"Must I sprout the horns of a monster to make fair with the supposedly intellectual?"

"Bring us at least Artimec, do not worry about the other two", Lyrell commented with oblivion to the question.

He stepped outside of the psychiatry ward and looked back in and leered at Lyrell.

"If you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

“Nature cares nothing for logic, our fallible logic. Nature has its own which we do not recognize and do not acknowledge until we are crushed under its wheel.”

With that, Duvaindir made his exit.

UMr6HJfotww.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh51m6glEHo

Dedicated to the Haumel Elves

5hiv.png

OOC:

Warclaim

Type of Battle:

Skirmish

Time & Date:

Sunday the 22nd of Feb.

Manpower:

Attackers:

Bronze Elves + High Elves

Defenders:

Laureh’lin [non-Bronze Wood Elves + Dark Elves]

Fiandria

Terms:

Attacker Victory:

If the defenders are all killed or driven out of the battle area and/or back to Cerulin

Defender Victory:

If the attackers are all killed or driven out of the battle area and/or back to Silver City

Rewards:

Attacker Victory:

The High Elves and allies may continue their march towards Cerulin

Defender Victory:

Laureh’lin may not be warclaimed for two weeks by Haelun’or and its allies.

Rules:

Server rules apply

No falsifying status

No Ascended or Undead help to any side

No team killing

No building

No TNT

No Underground KillBoxes

This is Open-Field battle

5hiv.png

I made this warclaim on my own volition, following the very roleplay that I've kept up with on the server. I am NOT making any low-blow remarks towards any of you, speaking to Leowarrior, xRenai, and Combustionary. You don't see me making the comments about salty attitudes, etc. and I've kept relatively free from the OOC-veiled banter in this war so far [aka I call both sides out when they make dumb remarks in the Roleplay Forum]. I would like it if you all take this into consideration and hopefully accept this skirmish warclaim.

Can I get some feasible reason why this is being rejected? This is not a conquest warclaim.

Only leaders of both sides may post. As in, Ac'Aeu and Dwyn may post for Laureh'lin and Supremacy, and others of the council, may post for Haelun'or. On that note this is being locked.

Gaius. All warclaims are to be locked, where the leaders need permission to post. This isn't about who authored it or wont be touching it, this isn't about banter. If you continue to unlock it, then I will be forced to lay down a forum temp ban on you.

This warclaim was not posted by any leaders of the parties who are claimed to be involved. Not the bronze elves, high elves, wood elves, dark elves, nor the dwarves. None of the 'involved' parties had consented to this at the current time. Thus it is invalid, and further discussion between the warring parties may take place and they may post one on their own accord.