House Dystov

Devland99

Name: Draxis

Race: Human

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: Draxis joins for the food and shelter. He holds no true loyalty to the Dystov, he simply uses them for his needs. As long as his needs are upheld, he will work hard and do as he is ordered.

OOC: 

Do you have skype? Yes

Teamspeak? Yes

*A letter is sent in return* 

You've been accepted to the Levy, report to Mistmont as soon possible to receive your housing and armaments

Application for joining the Dystov levy:

Name: Adrian Hammond

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I grew up with both my parents in a farmer house just outside of a small city, It was nothing special just a boring life for a kid who was strongly interested at what the rest of the world had to offer, when he finally became older he decided to go on a adventure to become a knight as that was his biggest dream and achievment, he heard the name of a family house called Dyston and decided to seek them up to fulfill his dreams of becoming a knight-

OOC:
Do you have skype? Yes Htcboy10

Teamspeak? no.

Application for joining the Dystov levy:

Name: Nash Ironclaw

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I grew up with both my parents in a farmer house just outside of a small city, It was nothing special just a boring life for a kid who was strongly interested at what the rest of the world had to offer, when he finally became older he decided to go on a adventure to become a knight as that was his biggest dream and achievment, he heard the name of a family house called Dyston and decided to seek them up to fulfill his dreams of becoming a knight-

OOC:

Do you have skype? Yes Htcboy10

Teamspeak? no.

You've been accepted to the Levy, report to Mistmont as soon possible to receive your housing and armaments

Application for joining the Dystov levy:

Name

Hugh Stanton
Race

Human
Short Bio of your history and reason of joining

Hugh Stanton was a former soldier, however, when he broke his back, we was too frightened to enlist once again, so he is looking for a job of a lower magnitude, such as guarding or being a servant. Since Stanton's retirement from the service, he has a slightly above average build, with broad shoulders. Though Stanton's physical ability or strength is not superior, his intelligence is absurd.
OOC

Do you have skype?

Yeah, my Skype is: thomas.english22
Teamspeak?

Also yes, my teamspeak is ratboy07.

Also I thought it would be appropriate to include my Minecraft username, which is also ratboy07. Thanks, and please consider as a guard or something, whatever is needed.

Name

Hugh Stanton

Race

Human

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining

Hugh Stanton was a former soldier, however, when he broke his back, we was too frightened to enlist once again, so he is looking for a job of a lower magnitude, such as guarding or being a servant. Since Stanton's retirement from the service, he has a slightly above average build, with broad shoulders. Though Stanton's physical ability or strength is not superior, his intelligence is absurd.

OOC

Do you have skype?

Yeah, my Skype is: thomas.english22

Teamspeak?

Also yes, my teamspeak is ratboy07.

Also I thought it would be appropriate to include my Minecraft username, which is also ratboy07. Thanks, and please consider as a guard or something, whatever is needed.

Due to the increasing number's of men joining the Levy, it will undergo a reorganization and training.

Name: Andrew McFarlan

Race: Human, male.

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I need a place to rest, I'm usually alone but i'm finding a place to call my home. I am very good at melee battle, and have impeccable aim with a bow.

OOC:
Do you have skype? Yes Sir

Teamspeak?: Yes Sir

Name: Andrew McFarlan

Race: Human, male.

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I need a place to rest, I'm usually alone but i'm finding a place to call my home. I am very good at melee battle, and have impeccable aim with a bow.

OOC:

Do you have skype? Yes Sir

Teamspeak?: Yes Sir

Accepted, Report to mistmont for your arms and housing

Name: Isaac Stuvorov

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I have had a very vague past. A few troubles have come along my way, and I greatly desire to leave them. Joining would be a fair solution.

OOC:  
Do you have skype? asaaj2

Teamspeak? No

Name: Isaac Stuvorov

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I have had a very vague past. A few troubles have come along my way, and I greatly desire to leave them. Joining would be a fair solution.

OOC:  

Do you have skype? asaaj2

Teamspeak? No

Name: Cohnal Goodwin

Race: Elf

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I am an adult elf who wishes to live an epic life full of adventure and train to be the greatest elf hunter to live then leave behind a legacy once I pass away.

OOC:
Do you have skype? Yes

Teamspeak? Yes?

Name: Cohnal Goodwin

Race: Elf

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: I am an adult elf who wishes to live an epic life full of adventure and train to be the greatest elf hunter to live then leave behind a legacy once I pass away.

OOC:

Do you have skype? Yes

Teamspeak? Yes?

Lydolf rolls in his grave as he sees his father still alive

John visits the grave as Lydolf turns, he would kick the dirt, "Ej! Quiet down there!"

Name: Erich Holtzmen

Short Bio of your history and reason of joining: My folk were simple farmers. I was an only child, raised on a farm and learned obedience, and hard labor early. My parents trained me how to use a blade effectively in-case I ever needed to defend myself. After leaving the farm, I ventured across Athera in search of some sort of adventure. My trails lead me to hunger, homelessness, and weary. I am tired and in search of a sense of belonging.

OOC: 
Do you have skype?: Yes

Teamspeak?: Yes