Delve's Character Set! (I Swear These Will Last).

YFKTF

mWZzcPy.png

Q4ginK6.jpg

((1.8 Skin looks better in game, I swear)).

"Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe."

~Age 'n such~

Race: Wood Elf

Height: 5'9

Weight: RUDE.

~Description~

The Mali'ame's eyes that are before you seem to carry curiosity and the hunger for adventure. Her face almost always carries an eager smile, and a mood of optimism and excitement is carried everywhere with her. Though her stature may be small, her ambitions are anything but. Ante'ame's fluid and soft Elven accent is found to be soothing to most, even if her confidence in her ability to communicate is lacking. Though not necessarily shy, she struggles with starting a conversation and actually staying in it. She wears an oddly tailored cloak with a black shirt and skirt beneath it, a layer of chainmail hidden between the two articles of clothing. During the season of the cold, she replaces the cloak with a fur lined robe.

~Inventory~

A walking stick is always carried with her, a small lining of gems in it. She has named it "Llir'ker", or "Friendly Night" (rough translation, I know).

151.png

Though the girl prefers not to get into fights and uses words before action, she does carry a finely crafted Elven blade. It is still not yet named.

elven.jpg

zav9f6V.png

0HvQkpB.png

((Again, 1.8 skins look better than the render shows.))

~Age 'n Such~

Race: Human

Height: 5'4

Weight: No.

~Description~

The girl before you is covered in dirt and mud. She seems to be a hunter, or at least, she seems to spend most of her time far, far from any major city. Her leg has a large dagger strapped to it, blood caking its surface. She is a very quiet person, however after a few drinks she turns into a loud mouthed, cocky woman with a kind spirit. Sophina seems to enjoy fighting, though only as a recreational sport, not for the purpose of killing another humanoid. She refuses to kill anything other than animals, unless provoked first. Unlike Ante, she always resorts to actions over words, as it is how she has learned to blend in perfectly with the fauna of Athera. Animals seem to be calm around her, due to the fact she had been raised by a hunter, whom had taught her how most animals communicate. Through basic body language and various noises, she has gained the ability to calm most animals and beasts. An odd, rope like vine wraps around her left arm, oddly enough it squirms every now and then. Though it serves no real purpose, the vine seems to be alive still.

J2xd86v.png

VHMqFIB.jpg

((Apologies for the rather common and overused skin, I'll be making another one soon)).

~ Age 'n Such ~

Height: 2'8

~ Description ~

Oh, the small girl name Meliot. A joy she can be, a happy song to be found in her voice at all times. She speaks with the signature, blunt Irish accent of the Halflings, proudly showing it as well. Meliot is rather biased against biggun's, absolutely distrusting their typical acts of sudden violence. Though of course, being her cheery self she tries to be as accommodating as possible. She keeps her feet well cleaned, unlike some of the other Halflings in the realm. As a halfling, she finds all of her time enjoyable through drinking, farming and goofing off. Meliot also has a childish, mischievous side that comes out often. If she becomes bored by the normal slow life of Gimblewood, she harasses travelers along the road by throwing various articles of food at them.

Sikh renders, bruh.

Any chance you might make a shop?

Sikh renders, bruh.

Any chance you might make a shop?

To be honest, these weren't hand made. If you would like to make your own, it's super simple with Novaskin Wallpaper. Of course, if you don't want to crop those yourself etc, I'd be happy to do it for you. ^-^

To be honest, these weren't hand made. If you would like to make your own, it's super simple with Novaskin Wallpaper. Of course, if you don't want to crop those yourself etc, I'd be happy to do it for you. ^-^

I'll try on my own for now. If it ends up badly, I might shoot you a PM for assistance.

Cheers.