The Crimson Hearts

Given Name: Hadrien Blade Valdeg

True Name (MC Name): OKUDKREESH

(Skype Name): N/A

Race: Farfolk

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: The Magician (I will need a teacher though)

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: Yes

Given Name: Crimson Fireblade

True Name (MC Name): EmoGuyGothic

(Skype Name): seth.linderbeck2

Race? Aduanian 

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician 

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Indeed

The reason I have not been accepting apps for the Hearts is because The Crimson Hearts are now dead. The Crimson Hearth land has been transfered to my control and is now my own estate. The estate has a housing building. If ye need a place to stay, PM me or send a bird. Thanks!

Fear not Hearts, for Vailor is here. A new age will fall upon the Hearts. Just wait, and we will come.

Hearts coming back!

A raven with broken chains around his legs flies towards Dwalin Irongut, holding a gray dusty scroll. The raven stares into Dwalin's eyes as he takes the scroll

I have been waiting and waiting to find the right team, and now I found you

I won't be telling much about my past, but the most important thing is that it would be a pleasure to join you. Before you ask, no I won't use lightning to set the living room on fire or Necromancy to scare you 'til death!

I come from Kher'Nor. That's where I was born, but the childhood I spent at the cloud temple, all thanks to a Orc Assassin that killed my father and brother. Son of a Military Veteran, I have a strange goal: to use Dark Magic for light purposes!

Down here are the standards you asked for, signed in blood! GOTCHA! It's just red paint! Now back to business!

Given Name: Kher'Athri

True Name (MC Name): Francisco_Jr

(Skype Name): Nope, you won't trick me on this, not telling you, shop closed!

Race? Dark Elf (Not yet in the game)

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I swear sir, to protect the Crimson Heart. Whoever attacks us shall leave with a metal card presenting Ace of Spades stuck in his neck!

If you consider this, inform me by throwing the green paper in the fire. If you deny me, throw the red paper in the river!

I hope we meet soon!

-Sincerely, Kher'Athri

PS: Don't bother feeding the raven!

Surprised, Dwalin looks at the raven and notices two pieces of paper under his right wing. As he takes them, the raven starts burning in green flame. Dwalin runs towards a glass of water, but there's not even ashes from the raven that remain, like he just dissapeared. Creeped out by this accident, Dwalin looks at the two pieces of paper, starts thinking and then faints, thinking all of that was just a bad dream...

Given Name: Tydus Dayton

True Name (MC Name): bisnitch

(Skype Name): bisnitch

Race? Human (Heartlander)

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Knight

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Yes

Given Name:Ridley

True Name (MC Name):RidleyWing

(Skype Name):ridleywing

Race? Dark Elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? That of the Mechanist.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? That I do.

Zirkan is drawn in and cannot resist it, His heart tells him he needs to go back though his actions speak against it. He will cave though and follow suit. 

Given Name:  Zirkan

True Name (MC Name):  Riznam

(Skype Name):  Already been told

Race? Wood Elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Mechanist

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?  I have once and I will again if allowed

Enedor reads through the information. "An organisation that seeks knowledge and magic... How interesting..."

Given Name: Enedor Pastly

True Name (MC Name): noahandreas

(Skype Name): Noah.0012

Race? Human

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The magican 

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I swear to protect the Crimson heart brethren.

The letter is signed in small curly writing in thick black ink,

-Enedor Pastly 

((I would have edited the post above but I couldn't))

Enedor nowtices a small note, it reads , 'the crimson hearts are dead'. "How unfortunate, I suppose I'll leave this application for if they return"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.