[✗] The Rats Come Marching In

Dragonslayerelf

Sadly, we already have too many races in LoTC.

Yes there are four, but not to mention the separate cultures, groups, beliefs, et cetera. That divides the playerbase a dozen times over.

Adding another race would only cause more splitting.

The lore itself sadly, just seems like a mix of all the races (except elf) in a big mix. 

You only took hours, where people pin and plan out their lores for weeks, and if large- months.

I'm sorry but I can't support this :c

I can't call myself a nerd anymore 0.0

I don't like beastmen. They're even more inclined to form uncooperative separatist groups that only RP in themselves. I'd be overjoyed if LMs just up and removed the Kha (sorry kha players). The only reason the Kharajyr exist is because players kept with the idea and fought hard for it to be implemented. 

I don't know why it hasn't been stated clear enough in response to this thread yet, but I guess I'll be the one to do it.

There will be no more playable races added.

Decision made a fair while ago now and will remain in place until the game is altered radically enough to need it. Which it is not. Not even vaguely. So regardless of whether new race lore is amazing or terrible, it simply will not happen.

What CAN happen is new creature lore. If it can be approved as a creature that exists then you can request for players to be able to play one. Which generally is completely fine. So if you go down the route of creature, make it far less humanoid to be considered for new creature lore approval.

@ Dragonslayerelf- While this might not be allowed, don't let this bog you down man! You've got great ideas and I'd like to see more from ya.

(In my opinion, I think rat people are cool if they're like Splinter from TMNT)

I don't like beastmen. They're even more inclined to form uncooperative separatist groups that only RP in themselves. I'd be overjoyed if LMs just up and removed the Kha (sorry kha players). The only reason the Kharajyr exist is because players kept with the idea and fought hard for it to be implemented. 

These will be mostly open to others, just extremely treacherous and traitorous.

@ Dragonslayerelf- While this might not be allowed, don't let this bog you down man! You've got great ideas and I'd like to see more from ya.

(In my opinion, I think rat people are cool if they're like Splinter from TMNT)

I rarely have ideas, but when I do it's at 12 AM and they're nigh impossible to make happen, but I may o some things here and there

-1 Sorry we don't need more races to split the player base up further then it already is :/ 

-1 Sorry we don't need more races to split the player base up further then it already is :/ 

I GET IT! LM just put it in the denied section already!