[✗] {Wip} Event Idea By Hazelnut03

Morinehtar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CenLdYSkaM4

Event Planners, MC Names: Hazelnut03 (Bastard 4 lyfe)

Event Type: Ship Wreck

Event Date: July 13th, 2015

Factions/Nations effected by the event: The Kingdom of Oren

Event Location: The Crownlands

Summary: It is 1515'. It has been almost Three years after the descendants of the four discovered the lands of Vailor. When they they landed on the lands of Vailor they discovered Ruins. These Ruins seemed Ancient. Like someone else settled there before them. What drove these creatures from leaving such a peaceful land. Let me begin the story. There once was a fisherman and his son. They were returning home after their daily catch. Which Was little for some odd reason. Some thought it was the Ghost ship that scared the fish away. Others think that the two were just horrible fishers. But on with the story. As they were returning home. A violent storm was brewing and it would not be possible to land without crashing and they've worked so hard to get the little fish they have. They saw the ghost ship, crashed on a rock off the coast. So they set sail for the ghost ship and docked. They pulled their net of fish into the ship. It was creepy. The ship felt unstable, but it was the best they had. This ship stood on this rock for centuries. When man set foot on Vailor, Historians also mentioned in the back pages of the history book of a ship that stood eerie at night. People could hear moaning from the ship, itself. But the only good that came from this ship was it so called, "Treasure" enough gold for a life time.  But it was said. Those who enters the ship, will never return... But that is only a myth created around a camp fire. But of course the fisherman and his son never returned. But it was the storm! So don't worry, Unless.. You want to see for yourself. I wish you the best of luck! No one ever returned after entering the SS. Ama. The ship itself is unstable so I recommend you to watch your step, and it is said the undead walk man the crashed vessel, so best you gather a sword and shield, for it is unknown what is inside the crashed vessel!

Concept Images/Screenshoot: lost-via-domus-concept-art-5.jpg

Other Information:

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes, I will require some actors to play like the Undead captain, and his set of officers. But skeletons will be the mob, but they will be given possibly Ferrum armor? And some zombies of course with ferrum. It is your choice. This won't be an easy task and all.

((Remember if you liked this, then please +1 so that we can make this a real thing!))

Moved to Denied Events.