[Bounty] Cave Leech Den

Rael

Wanted:

Infesting den of Cave Leeches.

Threat level:

Extreme.

Description of beast(s): 

It is believed a family of these creatures have taken root in the mountains northeast of Felsen, dining nonchalantly on both animal and human alike. These gargantuan creatures should be dealt with in utmost care, lest one would lose a limb, or perhaps more.

http://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/Cave+Leech

Northeast of Felsen, the capital of Oren.

Rewards:

TBD , though it is made clear this extremely dangerous nuisance would bring a hefty sum if dealt with.

Kailon looked at the notice for a hunt, thinking of taking the quest.

He began to love the idea to scavenge from a Cave Leech nest again.

He ushers softly in his mind "...Wormy".

*An elderly gent in a robe of dark blue and brown reads over the notice. On finishing it he writes a quick note and pins it next to the bounty.* "This should be a good hunt after so long away from the peoples of Ageis..I offer my services."

Signed-

The Wandering Scholar

[!] All prior notices are removed by the Vailorian Bounty Company, replaced by another one. [!]

"All notices about who shall complete this contract shall be removed, I will advise you working out who you will take on an expedition . As the policy for our bounties is whoever kills the beast first, gets the bounty.

-Edgar Bennett

"

The Vailorian Bounty Company is pleased to note that the menace has been dealt with, and the cave sealed.

-Eustace Foxworth