Hand of Aegis Eco Terrorism

Uggg

((Now recruiting for an Eco Terrorism guild. You must have an approved Villain Application, or serve as a farmer/builder until your App can be approved.))

Aegis is a large world full of miscreants, thugs, and thieves. All of these are nothing in comparison to the tragedy set forth by land-scarring, floating trees, random pits, and pillar markers in the wilds. Uggg is now the first officially licensed Eco Terrorist in Aegis and I needz some help. Uggg is a very educated Orc, with my home being set in G'Khar Estate. G'Khar will be the Headquarters for the Hand of Aegis. Our mission is to protect Nature at all costs. Exploding monsters, land scar experts.. these are the type of enemies we seek. We exact our revenge with pranks and tricks more than violence. One hand never washes the other. If you'd like to keep Aegis clean, then sign up with me. It's never too late to beautify our home.

Uggg is an Orc. Some of this sounds like Elven blathering, but it is not. To protect Aegis, a strong hand is needed. And that hand is the Hand of Aegis lead by Uggg.

If you think this is a joke, let me find a floating tree outside your home and when you wake the next morning, it may be to a flooded home.

Membership benefits:

- You don't need to hang out at G'Khar. You can live and continue your life as normal. HoA as of now, will never call upon you to do quests or to earn your place.

- If you choose to journey to G'Khar, you can expect a not so friendly welcome. We can't just trust every single person on their word. Especially when it comes to villains. You will undergo a probationary period wherein your primary job will be to patrol the perimeter of G'Khar. Making sure that nature is first and highest priority.

- Farms are already setup to sustain us, as are the mines.

- Everything we take, we take for a purpose. We will never randomly destroy nature or her inhabitants without a true and intent purpose.

- We will hold Nature's Most Wanted signs and post them in each city whenever a repeat offender is caught.

- A scribe will be needed in order to establish the ways of nature and how each and every inhabitant of Aegis can better themselves through living in harmony with nature.

- You will be given a place to live, and tasks. G'Khar holds enough to sustain us all so money should never be a concern with the Hand of Aegis members.

- Any member not living at G'Khar is free at any time to travel here and gather support, leave messages for Uggg, and farm the land for needed supplies.

Positions needed:

-Scribe; To record our ideals

-Merchant runners; To trade goods with the nearby cities, also will deliver word of any plights on nature to our members in other cities.

-Farmers; To till the land for all our members

-Builders; To build homes for our members and offer our services where needed. Along with rebuilding pitfalls left behind by land-scarring.

-Arborists; Tree experts responsible for the maintenance of trees throughout Aegis.

-Jack-of-all-trades; these will be the nomads not living at G'Khar that wander Aegis in search of land-scarring as well as blatant abuse of nature.

-Eco Terrorists; Exacting revenge when nature can't do it on her own.

If this sounds like something you want to do. We promise we aren't going to be drinking any Jim Jones Kool-Aid out here. We just want to protect nature and we want YOU to join us! Reply to this thread or meet up with Uggg in Aegis. The secrets of G'Khar are only for the worthy... Are you worthy enough?

(If only i could join, but alas sitting and writing out a half decent villan app seems to be impossible for me. *Siighh*)

((You just need to find your motivation. Besides I think a good bit of villain apps are all about robbing and stealing and doing normal villain things. Mine was unique and probably one of the only reasons they let another villain on the scene. And.. the fact that I don't care about robbing anyone. I don't want your things. I'm just here to make sure that people don't destroy nature.))

((And follow the guides set out there by all those individuals that have approved apps. ))

But, I've always got room for another grunt to come shovel the stalls outta me bathroom if you'd like to give up your evil ways of tearing apart deserts and would like to come over to G'Khar.

Oh right, I posted earlier and then the forum was transferring so I copied it, but forgot and overwrote it.

In any case, I used to be the self-proclaimed 'guardian' of the desert back when I lived in a hole in the desert with a friend. I've since moved into the city and we now have a sand quarry so it's not nearly as much an issue, but I'll still join as a Jack-Of-All-Trades.

((I'm just putting this out there as a disclaimer. This guild is not being formed, and will not ever be used as an excuse to do any type of random vandalism. For the most part, if you find a floating tree, you cut it down and replace it. If you find random pillars, you chop them down. If you find a tree farm that someone has started, and they have a lot of floating trees. Leave them a sign as a note and reminder that it looks ugly.

I don't want any confusion that eco terrorism is just and excuse to get revenge on anyone. If the guild would ever take an extreme measure like flooding a home for instance, there would be proof beforehand, and it would just in general be a process.

If I were to find that someone was using the guilds name as an excuse to grief, steal, or anything else that I or the GM's/Admins, deem way overboard, I'll report you myself.

I'm only starting this to add some more "flavor" to my character. Not to ruin other peoples experiences on the server.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.