[✗] The Puppets Curse!

LittleKnights

Qhbzoeo.jpg

The Puppets Curse!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! LittleKnights here with lore for you guys! ill add more if needed just tell me below! without further ado lets get started! Note: all nothing here is mine except the text. I
take no credit for any of the pictures or videos here!

The Sad Truth

"The Puppets Curse in most likely one of the most sad results of black magic, it is caused by the dark art of soul puppeting gone horribly wrong. reasons for the change usually happen when a master soul puppeteer's spell goes horribly wrong and either inflicts him or his victim with the curse. But what does the curse do you ask? its a horrible thing indeed. as the afflicted becomes nothing more than a puppet himself/herself in the likeness of him/her. you would think that's it, just some lifeless old puppet and the old person dead, but no.... that is not the case, instead the persons soul is trapped in the puppet and in doing so he becomes what's called a living puppet. Living puppets live a cursed existence, for they can only move so much and their bodies are frail albeit replaceable, in fact living puppets can only move so much before slumping with most of their body lifeless, in this state a living puppet can only move its head and speak. Despite all this living puppets are often become gifted in something almost as if to lessen their plight, for instance they might know every language, be complete geniuses and the list goes on and on. back to their plight though as much like wraiths they cannot be cured by the temple monks. back again o their hope is the fact that despite their frail body the ability to replace any part but the head means they are near invincible, as the only way to kill a living puppet is to lop its head off.

to summarize the Puppets Curse is a terrible thing but the afflicted might have hope!"

-An Article On The Puppets Curse

This is actually a pretty interesting idea. Though I personally think it could use some more fleshing to it's details. Maybe a listing of the pros and cons of being turned into a puppet. The do's and don'ts. What kinds of magic they can use and so forth.

Cneyele I will flesh it out and do pros and cons but ill do it later as im going to sleep soon as I post this.....

hex37! sorry for the similarities... I had no idea that was there! but I have an idea..... how about we add the puppet curse as a possible additive to your arcane puppetry lore! anyway think on that a bit.....

kk that's all....

An addative? Sure! I've always been open about Arcane Puppetry lore, though whether or not to accept the addition will be up to the LMs.

EDIT

Relevant:

I'm sorry to say this lore has been Denied.

The lore doesn't go into much detail, simply being a passage from a journal. It doesn't specify what the puppets can be made of for example, nor much of their abilities. You said they can't move much, and can talk, and that they can become genius while in this form, though how to rp these things is the biggest problem. A player as one of these puppets would hardly be able to do anything, having to only rely on others for roleplay. If roleplayed as a prop, then it could be used to metagame for example. The creation isn't specified much as well, just saying that it's a curse from a soul puppeter gone wrong.

The roleplay potential isn't that great with this lore, it would have to be extended greatly and thought over again.

This Lore has been denied.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.