Those Of No Name [Recruitment Closed]

Babehab

A pigeon lands nearby, looking at you expectantly. It carries a message for you.

envelope-wax-seal.jpg

"Greetings. If you've received this letter it means I've taken an interest in you. Perhaps I saw you in passing and saw some sort of potential in the skill or traits you appeared to possess, or maybe I heard about you from a third party. Either way, I have a question to ask you. A very simple one.

Would you go to great lengths to achieve wealth?

Should the answer be yes, feel free to attach a letter of response to the bird. The pigeon will remain with you for a while, unless you tell it to leave. If the answer is no, do what you want with the letter. Burn it, shred it, eat it, I don't care. No matter what your answer is, I wish you good luck in the future."

The letter is not signed.

-OOC Details-

Those Of No Name is not the name of the organization. In fact, the group doesn't really have a name. It is simply the title of the thread.

Who we are

We are a gang, for lack of a better term. We focus on organization and professionalism, although strength and brashness have a home in the group. We do not have a name, they just make it easier for people to identify you. As satisfying as becoming an infamous criminal organization is, it can lead to a quick downfall. Subtlety is key when it comes to us. 

The Goal

Our goal-- like many criminal organizations-- is to get rich and grow in power, while staying incognito. The OOC goal is to create RP. This doesn't mean we'll be holding people up for their goods, I find that only serves to bring RP to a halt for personal gain. That's just my opinion, though.

What we look for in a recruit

We generally look for mature individuals that are good at role-playing and can type properly. I'm not a big fan of people randomly breaking character or constantly speaking OOC. I would prefer if you had Skype, as it can make communicating and organizing things far less complicated, but it is not required.

Who we accept

We accept all races, as long as the recruits in question are able to keep secrets and be subtle to some degree. Some of the larger orcs may not find a place in the gang, but who knows? Stranger things have happened.

What you should expect

At first I suspect that the gang will seem very cold. The longer you're in and the more you're trusted, the more familial it may become. At first, real names will not be shared, only aliases. Don't expect to be called something edgy, for example 'The Shadow'. Any alias you're given or that you choose to have should be a real or believable name that doesn't immediately scream, "I'm going to mug you and ransack your house".

How to join

PM me on the forums. If you want you can even respond to the bird in-character in the PM. Please also contain your character and MC name. I'll give you a trial period to benefit both of us. You'll be able to see if you like it in the group, and I'll be able to get to know you better. Please note that for the time being I do not want the gang to be very large, and the recruitment period will be brief, depending on how many people want to join.

-Member List (Aliases)-

Celia

Alexander

Michael

Harley

Gyles

Alina

Edited by egloman

Daeron grabs the letter as the pigeon struts about a parapet overlooking the massive Dunamis keep, before descending into the castle's bowels. From a distance he can be heard chuckling, "Ey Richard, serjo, check it out..." as the pigeon returns to its master. 

Edited by ryno2

Johnny recieves a letter from the gang on his exotic island getaway, drinking rum from coconut shells, cracking a smile as he nods to one of his moreso exotic lady servants to open the letter and read it to him, chuckling slightly as she finishes reading it.

"I do so love your accent my darling...Damn, if only I were 20 years younger, not retired and not in the presence of madams such as yourselves, I might've considered joining such a band of fellows."

The very tanned and slightly aged man tilts his head to his servant, raising his now empty coconut shell, continuing to smile.

"Mind getting me another, sweetheart?"

The lady simply nods and smiles, taking his empty drink and strolling off for another one. Johnny looks off into the near setting sun, letting out a sigh of satisfaction as he thinks back to his old life, the letter reminding him of his youth, thankful that he ended up spending the rest of his days in peace rather than with a noose round his neck like so many others he once knew and called friends, some, even family, as the old Visconti criminal slumps back in his chair, whistling an old country folk tune, awaiting his next alcoholic beverage, however, no where near to his last.

(( This is a really good idea, saying this cause most of my RP has been playing as a criminal and leading a small group of criminals for a short while, you're gonna have a good time with this, but know it's gonna take a lot of time to maintain, tolerance of bad RP, whether it's from newbies or just people that're a bit salty for one reason or the other, but yeah again, even without proper lockpicking this is a fun type of RP to go into, I'd probably join if I played more as well, so if it's interested me it's gonna interest quite a few others, and above all, be ready to lose, a lot, what makes a good RP criminal is learning from mistakes, both IC and OOC, but overall, have fun with it. ))

Edited by KentuckyFriedCreeper

(( This is a really good idea, saying this cause most of my RP has been playing as a criminal and leading a small group of criminals for a short while, you're gonna have a good time with this, but know it's gonna take a lot of time to maintain, tolerance of bad RP, whether it's from newbies or just people that're a bit salty for one reason or the other, but yeah again, even without proper lockpicking this is a fun type of RP to go into, I'd probably join if I played more as well, so if it's interested me it's gonna interest quite a few others, and above all, be ready to lose, a lot, what makes a good RP criminal is learning from mistakes, both IC and OOC, but overall, have fun with it. ))

((Thanks, I'm already having fun with it ^^))

*As Henry is sitting about on his wooden porch, A pigeon swoops down to only drop a letter which is immediately grabbed by Henry.  "This is magnificent..." *He runs into his house with the letter held tightly in his hand, going to retrieve a quill to right back to the mysterious man.

Edited by CoCoserial

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.