[Complete][Sign] HUMAN FEMALE LOOKING FOR WORK

MeganHEARTZ5

A paper sign appears on the Felsen's notice board, with a few ink blotches accidentally splashed onto it.

HUMAN FEMALE LOOKING FOR WORK

Any kind of small work task, just recently moved into Felsen and looking for change.

Any work of any kind [Except for fighting]

Edited by MeganHEARTZ5

George Staunton would read the notice, nodding as he would leave a reply.

"There are many jobs available in the northern city of Port Vydrik. Take the cart which is located just outside of Felsen, or send a bird to myself, George Staunton. ((WoodenApples

A note is nailed underneath the original notice. It reads: "I'm feeling rather generous. Next time you visit the bank you should find a sum of 500 minas waiting for you. Ave Orenia. ~Ser Constantine"

George Staunton would read the notice, nodding as he would leave a reply.

"There are many jobs available in the northern city of Port Vydrik. Take the cart which is located just outside of Felsen, or send a bird to myself, George Staunton. ((WoodenApples

A bird makes its way to George Staunton.

~Mr Staunton

Thank you for your interest but I would like to remain in Felsen for work

~Amy

A note is nailed underneath the original notice. It reads: "I'm feeling rather generous. Next time you visit the bank you should find a sum of 500 minas waiting for you. Ave Orenia. ~Ser Constantine"

A bird flies towards you and lands near you with a note attached

"Thank you so much, if you ever need anything AT all, come to me

~Amy"

Moved to Completed Trades due to inactivity ingame and/or within this thread. Should this need to me moved back, let me know!