[Recruiting] The Coin (CRIMINAL GUILD)

The Coin

medieval-gold-coins-treasure-11816633.jp

The Coin

You see a group of shadowy figures approach you.

One of the figures leans into your ear and whispers, "Money, power, and to be feared, is all we wish for."

We are a group of miscellaneous crooks, thieves, bandits, all with one intention. Power, gold, and the fear of thousands. 

Roles:

The organization is divided into 3 groups: Rogues, Knight, Producer.

Rogue:

The role of the Rogue is to eliminate pray quietly, and cleanly, the Rogue wipes out any threat to the organisation depending on their rank

Ranger: A beginning rank for the ladder

Rogue: After work and dedication, you can handle more serious tasks

Assassin: Scaling the ladder, you have proven yourself a master of murder and mystery

Knight:

The role of the Knight is a truly honourable one, Knights take the job of defending their fellow brethren from third party forces, they handle jobs like tax collection, blackmailing and other alike tasks

Scout: A beginning rank for the ladder

Warrior: After work and dedication, you can handle more serious tasks

Knight: You've shown you can handle the war zone like none other, and are a master at your craft.

Producer

The Producer provides the Guild with equipment, whether the Producer be a blacksmith, a miner, a woodworker, all Producers are treated equally

Apprentice: A beginning rank for the ladder

Forger: After reaching a certain level of experience, the Apprentice becomes a Forger

Master Thief: Having a love for what isn't your's, have been able to steal the most precious of items, and quite the sum of loot.

Ranks:

The Coin Master: The Coin Master is the leader of the guild, they handle all the important tasks and make sure the guild is running as it should.

The Overseer: The Overseer works under The Coin Master, they each have a division that they take care of and manage

The Retainer: The Retainer leads the men into fights and trains the men in their chosen role.

The Initiate: The initiate is a member who has completed the task they were given to as an Unbloodied, they serve as the soldiers of the guild.

The Unbloodied: The Unbloodied is an unfulfilled member, they have either still not been given a task or have not completed their task, they do not have access to any privileges until they become an Initiate.

Application:

((IGN)):

Name:

Chosen Role:

Race:

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)):

Skills:

((Some people don't understand this so I'll make it clear, applications are not public and are only known to me. So nein metagame!))

Edited by The Coin

IGN: PorkNchopS

Name: Erek Hammerfist

Chosen Role: Provider

Race: Mountain Dwarf

Already added on skype

A foreign looking man strolls out of the tavern at Riga, the only light coming from the lumincence of the night sky, covered in bruises and cuts, but altogether un-injured, the streets are quiet, the guards drowsy, the only noise coming from the hushed voices of this man and his apparent accomplice, they stroll out of the darkness of the shut tavern, their foot-steps treading lightly as they attempt to traverse away without causing too much of a ruccuss, they appear to be holding something covered in a large cloth, though nothing obvious, what can be seen from it is a large build up of blood staining a large scale of it, they continue on into the night, and make their way off the road and onto a bridge, both seeming to be arguing with one another, though still attempting to retain their hushed tones, they lay the figure down on the side of the bridge, part of the cloth sliding off, a limp arm sliding out and hanging down near the ground, a groan can be heard from the body as one of the two raises his hand, holding a studden baton before bringing it down and onto the near dead individual, the groaning stops as they both push the body off of the side of the bridge and into the flowing river, the large cloth dissapears as all that can be seen of the unlucky chap is his back as he lies face down in the water, following the current as his crimson red blood slightly dirties the moon reflected water before cleansing itself in the stream, the two walk off after staying there for a quick breather, huffing and heaving heavily due to the strenuous task before strolling off into the dimly lit city again.

(( Just thought I might put this here, one of the many types of activities we do in the guild. ))

Meta would blink for a few moments before turning his head to watch the men who had whispered in his ears. "Do these men truly just walk upon strangers whispering madness, what if I was a guard? This seems a poor man's method of recruitment most truly, perhaps that is their true goal. To lure out those foolish enough to heed this and remove the threat in the first place."

It was a hot smolderig day in the Caliphate, the landscape dry and barren as it usually is, the city bustling with its inhabitants, from spice merchants to Caliph nobles, the Caliphate is a hub for all sorts and cliques, harbouring no ill will to any. Though the city can claim so, some of its less hostly citizens cannot take this to heart, two armored men stroll out of a dingy back alley, one simply strolling along, leading the two along the busy street, the other seems to be quite talkative, bustling along in a jolly manner, speaking in a very surprisingly posh accent compared to how he dresses, over the jolly man's shoulder is a large potato sack, to a simple glance it would simply look like it were full of produce, however if a wondering eye stayed too long it would notice to meak and weak squirms within, though grumbles and moans can be heard muffled through the sack, all of it is muted by the rather loud city, the two make it to the gates, the posh gent tipping his imaginary hat to the gate guard and cracking his tradesman like smile, muttering a few kind and flattering words and the two were let through as the metalic groan of the gate echoed silently through the noisy merchant's district, the two stroll on, the bag kicking and throbbing weakly as they walk along the road, throwing the bag onto a cart to Riga as the other man slips the cart driver a decent sized pouch of minas. The driver then smiles a rather horrid way, jagged and dirtied teeth, matching very well to his tattered clothing and a face that looks like it's screaming for a quick splash of water. The cart driver sees the shine of the gold reflected off of the bustling sun and nods to the armored man, before soon the cart is dragged along by a dehydrated horse, looking to be near death itself, unlikely that a cart driver with morals and a well fed horse would cater to these two thugs.

A duo stroll across the bridge from the High Elven city, hauling along a tied up lady Elf over one of the gentlemen's shoulders, at the end of the bridge you can see several elves lay either dead, or near to it, having been robbed of their posesions, though the two thugs walk along the pale bridge near unscathed, it would be untrue to say this was anything near a fair fight, however, when minas, fame and power are at stake, nothing is fair.

A thin agile man wearing  inconspicuous clothing, his emerald green eyes would light up with a burning passion as he hears the words of the passing stranger. Cypress would follow the strange man until he was alone and whisper in a low soft voice as do I.

((IGN)): Dadarkangel

Name: Cypress Hawthorn

Chosen Role: Rogue

Race: Wood Elf

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): Yes 

A thin agile man wearing  inconspicuous clothing, his emerald green eyes would light up with a burning passion as he hears the words of the passing stranger. Cypress would follow the strange man until he was alone and whisper in a low soft voice as do I.

((IGN)): Dadarkangel

Name: Cypress Hawthorn

Race: Wood Elf

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): Yes 

Accepted! I'll be msging you in game shortly

----------=[]=----------

In Game Name :

nanoninja23

Name :

Keovan Scarfen

Age (At the current time of this post) :

Chosen Role :

Rogue

Race :

Human ( Heartlander )

(( Skype )) :

Message me personally for that in game

----------=[]=----------

In Game Name :

nanoninja23

Name :

Keovan Scarfen

Age (At the current time of this post) :

Chosen Role :

Rogue

Race :

Human ( Heartlander )

(( Skype )) :

Message me personally for that in game

Accepted!

"I shall take their heads." murmured Vhorr'kalan, the Lord of Torment.

((IGN)): Volkmarus

Name: Jurian Aldinger

Chosen Role: Knight

Race: Human

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): Yes. PM me and i'll send you it.

((IGN)): Volkmarus

Name: Jurian Aldinger

Chosen Role: Knight

Race: Human

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): Yes. PM me and i'll send you it.

Accepted!

((IGN)): xXtheshadow99Xx

Name: Venator

Race: Adunian (Half wood elf and half human)

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): yes, pm and I'll send you my skype name

Edited by xXtheshadow99Xx

((IGN)): xXtheshadow99Xx

Name: Venator

Race: Adunian (Half wood elf and half human)

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): yes, pm and I'll send you my skype name

Accepted