Dem Orcs

Sultan

The Gaashbluuds and allies move forward without any harrying from the opponents forces. The orcs would growl and snarl as they would start infighting for leadership positions in the tribe, as they seem to get annoyed and bored without a fight.. Ubba would be seen commanding the establishment of a siege camp and that the siege engines are to built for the assault on the Snelf city. While Mogroka would sit near the camp fire seeming annoyed at the enemies for not emerging to fight them in the open field "Enrohk um nub pleazed." he would tell the younglings. While the warriors pass the timearrow-10x10.png throwing insults at the snelfs on the walls.

Warclaim

Type of Battle: Conquest

Time: 5th of Saturday, 10 PM GMT, 5 PM EST, 2 PM PST

Attacking Force: Gashbluud Warband + Allies

Defending Force: The Princedom of Fenn + Allies

Location and Boundaries: Snow Elven city ((Seeing as its all one big region and there is nothing on the way))

Terms of Victory

Victory for Attacker: Defenders are killed or the city is taken

Victory for Defenders: Attackers are killed or driven from the battle area

Rewards

If the Attackers winsarrow-10x10.png: Transfer of the Buff region to the Orcs.

If the Defenders wins: The area will be non-war claimable for 1 month.

Rules

Golden apples allowed

Potions allowed

No building may be erected or changed we have screenshots of the area do not try to erect walls or forts or we shall bring it to staff.

No magic underground bunkers, we are taking the city not some bunker under ground. If you plan to defend that way we shall take the above ground region. And you can keep the bunker that's bellow 70 under.

Edited by Sultan

Since Buff has been banned, he has given me the right to speak on his behalf.

I am quoting the war rule here as I will be denying this conquest warclaim, changing it into a pillage.

II. If a conquest warclaim is declared and denied, then the defender is subjected to an involuntary pillage warclaim. All other warclaims are non consensual.

Thank you, and have a goodnight.

Edited by Silent™

Since Buff has been banned, he has given me the right to speak on his behalf.

I am quoting the war rule here as I will be denying this conquest warclaim, changing it into a pillage.

II. If a conquest warclaim is declared and denied, then the defender is subjected to an involuntary pillage warclaim. All other warclaims are non consensual.

Thank you, and have a goodnight.

Current warclaim rules, found under the "Rules" header, state that conquest cannot be declined.

The snow elves are not a racial nation (or a chartered nation at all), nor is the rp reason for this war invalid. The conquest may proceed.

Like I stated in the previous WC, DPM and Mog are running this, im just bringing the Krughai.

Yes, that still makes it an Uzg Warclaim.

Right, I am going to be stepping in here and will be overseeing the development of this warclaim. As far as talks and discussions over different factors of the warclaim go, it will be all taken to Skype. DPM is already the spokesperson for the attacking side while Silent will be the spokesperson for the defending side. Silent if you could add me on Skype I will add you to the chat!

To speak also to the general participants of the last warclaim we will be doing a battlefield again. The battlefield will be put in a different world and created to restrict rule breaking and help manage the event altogether. After our first trial run last Saturday it went off pretty well as far as limiting lag. I personally learned a lot from the trial run and I ensure you that a lot of improvements will be made to the idea. I will be addressing the feedback threads regarding the event today and give some insight into some of the problems that happened and how they will not happen again. I will gladly put all fears to rest here, we will not have the freeze up issue when people attempt to exit the field.

My bad sat is on the fifth not the sixth

As we approach the date the battle areas are being prepped. More information will follow shortly, but if you have any further questions you may seek out Cracker. He will be overseeing the battle and warclaim as it unfolds as I take my temporary leave for the early weekend. I wish the best of luck to both parties as the time draws near!

Topic locked and moved to completed war claims. Offensive victory. If you have feedback on battleworlds please shoot me a PM!