[Complete]IN NEED OF A BUILDER

ChaoticallyCheshire

*There are Flyers everywhere*

"We are soon to open up a new desert town!

Now unfortunately not all of us leaders are great builders,

therefore we ask of one man or woman to help us great this town from the ground up.

You will be paid 150 per building you create and credit for doing so. 

If you wish to have this job, please bird Arabella Rosalie Delevoye."

OOC INFO: So this is my second post about needing builders in one day and this is because we decided we only needed one builder, it'd be a town instead, and that the price would be risen. We can always negotiate the price though, Arabella is willing to pay more for high quality buildings. This is a arabic style town with slums and a wealthy quarter, while yes they are slums we still want them livable and desirable, so don't think we want a tiny box home! No we want intricate buildings that scream authenticity.  Pm me if you are interested in this job, my IGN is TheCheshireNeko, or you can always comment below. We will also need some pictures to show your skills with building, remember we want intricate buildings, and i will upper the price if need be, just not to something ridiculous like 1k per building.

Edited by Freddy97

therefore we ask of one man or woman to help us great this town from the ground up.

OOC INFO: So this is my second post about needing builders in one day and this is because we decided we only needed one builder, it'd be a town instead, and that the price would be risen. We can always negotiate the price though, Arabella is willing to pay more for high quality buildings. This is a arabic style town with slums and a wealthy quarter, while yes they are slums we still want them livable and desirable, so don't think we want a tiny box home! No we want intricate buildings that scream authenticity.  Pm me if you are interested in this job, my IGN is TheCheshireNeko, or you can always comment below. We will also need some pictures to show your skills with building, remember we want intricate buildings, and i will upper the price if need be, just not to something ridiculous like 1k per building.

I would have msged you, but the server keeps lagging for some reason, keeps telling me after every command NexusMenu Declined This Command, i can't even gain access to my own base currently.

I would have msged you, but the server keeps lagging for some reason, keeps telling me after every command NexusMenu Declined This Command, i can't even gain access to my own base currently.

Oh wow, you could send me a bird view pm's on the forums if those work for you.

Its all fixed now, just had to get the server restart, i'll pm you later today maybe.. / send a bird IC

Basic little shack, for that poor / Not so rich part of town, i feel like i could have done it better, also i can make a richer version too, whichever u prefer. Check both of the pictures out, for interior, and outerior.http://imgur.com/OmmMSm3 and http://imgur.com/AJDyIQt 

Basic little shack, for that poor / Not so rich part of town, i feel like i could have done it better, also i can make a richer version too, whichever u prefer. Check both of the pictures out, for interior, and outerior.http://imgur.com/OmmMSm3 and http://imgur.com/AJDyIQt 

Could you try making a wealthy house for me? 

Could you try making a wealthy house for me? 

I'll have to admit it, the roof looks a bit goofy, but the interior is nice, i didn't decorate every room, because i can already tell u can fit stuff in em http://imgur.com/QlRwCoj and http://imgur.com/0DxligQ