{RECRUITING} The Green Hospitallers of Lorraine

Pav33

THE LEVY OF VRYNOF (Hospitallers)

cross.thumb.png.702863cfd189dfb25d650506

-----------------------------------------------

"May GOD bless us, and may our enemies envy us"

-Grandmaster Michal Oblescka, Siege of Kal'Valen, 1541/2

WHATS OUR PURPOSE?: To guard and uphold the laws of the Empire ofcourse! We are a military order also sworn to Archduke Augustus of House d'Amaury. On top of this, we serve the sick at one of the few hospitals in Lorraine, located at the castle. ((Soon to be built))

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?: All orderman shall receive a home in the lands surrounding Michal Oblescka's castle (when it is built). Whether it be honor and glory or simply to gain a home, we encourage that you join us!

DUTIES: Although the order has no direct affiliation to the church, the order is deeply religious. If one was to pass through Michal's lands, he'd most likely see many at the local chapel. Exorcising evil spirits isn't uncommon, though a priest is usually called upon to assist. Besides guarding the area, men are also encouraged to assist in the work of the land, such as farming or baking.

RANKS OF THE ORDER

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Grandmaster

-----------------

Usually both leader of the levy and the lands itself, he is one of the most important figures, second only to the emperor and duke. They are given full power within the levy.

Regent

-----------------

The second-in-command. Holds command only when the Grandmaster is absent.

Orderveteran

------------------

A man who has served well in the order. Usually over the age of 45.

Man-At-Arms

------------------

A man inducted into the order and has passed basic training, makes up the bulk of the order.

Rekrut

-------------------

A newly inducted member, it is uncertain he will be active.

LAWS OF THE ORDER

I. You must be steadfast in times of war to provide military service

II. You must not do anything to hurt the state (empire)

III. You must abide by the laws of the canon, for they are most holy

IV. You must not desert the order, for your land will be taken and you will be asked to give back to arms we have supplied you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAR CRIES

Ave Lorraine, ave the Hospitallers!

GOD is watching us, let us show him what we can!

Ecce mysterium vobis dico vincere!

(Eng: We shall conquer!)

TRADITIONS

The order has many traditions, derived both from its northern and Auverginian roots.

Jousting

+-+-+-+

Something highly valued in the order, jousting usually happens to celebrate marriages or victories.

Feast of St. Wilfriche

+-+-+-+

A feast is held after each battle, whether victory or defeat, to celebrate brotherhood. It is also a notorious time to meet new ladies from all over Lorraine, and even the empire.

Mass

+-+-+-+

Although this is far from a new tradition, it is highly respected by the order. Priests are often invited into the keep to hold mass in the chapel.

HOW TO JOIN

There are two ways to apply to the order. The first is to send a bird to the Grandmaster directly ((WalrusGames)). The second is to fill out an application and send it into his offices. ((Application below))

DEUS VULT ILLUD

((Happy Roleplaying))

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Application

IC

Race:

Religion (If not canonist, will you convert?):

Previous Experience (military and domestic):

OOC

How long do you believe you'll stay with the order and how active are you?:

In-game-name:

Forum Name:

Skype (Not required):

Teamspeak (Required):

Application

IC

Race: Adunian

Religion (If not canonist, will you convert?): No religion and may convert

Previous Experience (military and domestic): None

OOC

How long do you believe you'll stay with the order and how active are you?: I will stay for as long as it takes me to make some Minas (maybe a year or two)

In-game-name: Amdiron Eradon

Forum Name: Pixxelpie

Skype (Not required): -

Teamspeak (Required):-

Upon opening the letter, Michal Oblescka would smile as the man had gone through with applying, he'd be slightly concerned about how long he planned to serve, but would simply shrug it off.

"Dear applicant, you have been ACCEPTED! Please wait for us to build some housing, and you shall be provided with a warm bed and cozy home!"

I have a change to make to my application, my IC age is 43, At the time I wrote the application I had forgotten my IC age. Sorry for the mistake

Note: Shekl and a few others have joined this organization!

Edward pens a letter to Michail.

Grandmaster Oblescka,

It is requested that you meet with me as soon as possible about this castle you are having built. It is of the utmost importance for the Archduchy that you respond in a timely manner and visit with myself. You can find me within Summerhall or meandering the lands of Lorraine. I'm the Lord Steward.

Respectfully,

Edward d'Ambray

Lord Steward of the Archduchy of Lorraine

JIn50eY.png

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.