[Complete]Looking for Gladiators: Prize Money for winners

Bravepaw

8hNlvRr.jpg

*A Partly Mechanical Uruk Places a note through out the lands on various city boards. 
Written in ink dyed from redstone

" Do you think you have what it takes to be a Gladiator Champion? Come prove it! 
  I, Gromok will be hosting a Gladiator Event. 

There will be three events:

Slashers Brawl: nothing but stone swords
buy in 100 minas

2nd place prize: 15% of cut

1st place prize: 70% of cut  and slashers plaque

Marksmen brawl: nothing but bows and arrows
buy in 100 minas

2nd place prize: 15% of cut

1st place prize: 70% of cut and Marksmen plaque

Main event:  No limits bring your best because the other gladiator will.
buy in 500 minas

1st place prize: 85% of cut and grand champions plaque. 

The Grand Champion takes and extra 10% of the profit from the arena each event whether they fight or not while they hold the title.

After the Grand Champions plaque has been given, for another to obtain it they must first win a main event then challenge the Grand Champion himself. This fight for the title will then happen on the next event. If the current Grand Champion declines or loses the fight then they will also lose the title.

Admissions will be 5 minas for all spectators. 

Send a bird to Gromok the Gear Master (( PM Bravepaw )) and I will enlist you into the next event. "
                                                                                                                                                                   -Gromok

(( I'm hoping to do this every week or bi weekly. The events and pricing will likely change and evolve over time, I'll see what's popular and will take PM suggestions. There will likely be different themes in the arena fighting pit every week to keep the fighters guessing.  If this takes off I'll be dumping a lot of time and effort into making this a great RP experience for all the enjoy. If you have any suggestions or wish to help with this endeavor please PM me all OOC content. I'd like to keep the rest of this thread strictly RP. I hope you all are excited about watching our servers best PvPers compete for all the bragging rights! ))

eyEb97o.png

*would post a note below the notice "When is this event? It doesn't say in the description"

Trade Completed.