[Complete][Barmy] Rooms For Rent!

DrakeHaze.

*Poster*

"As of right now Barmy Tavern has open rooms available for rent! You may be asking yourself 'Well why should I rent here'? Fear not, for there are reasons why Barmy is better to rent from than some High Elf degenerate! For starters our room pricing is cheap, something all should enjoy and have enough coin to pay without feeling as if they are at risk to losing their possessions once some TAX FIENDS show up at your doorstep. Barmy provides FREE food to all residence of the tower and the occasional free drink! We model our Tavern lifestyle as a communal gathering, or more so a fraternity. That being as it is you may notice the shared dining room and kitchen, some lack of privacy should you be the loner type! Only those with the Barmy Key are able to enter the Tavern, so should you be chased by a couple of goons you are free to run into the Tavern to keep you and your possessions safe. Not only this but Barmy has a great item policy, should you be unable to pay your rent you will be given TWO SAINTS DAYS to move your items or pay the rent. This is to help develop a safe atmosphere and ensure friendly behavior between resident and landlord. You can make additions to your rooms to give it your own special touch. Onto the rooms!

66a0f72057238b128ad29e49890dc1c6.png

First room, 2nd floor. 
Rent = 50 minas weekly

4d669338eb7fd4a2ca71b05a6e20769a.png

Second room, 3rd floor.
Rent = 60 minas weekly.

3ac29ecc115bbc88124d122fd60d15bc.png

Third room, 3rd floor.
Rent = 30 minas weekly.

ca86e2580e58d200ad32625c3bf2424c.png
Penthouse, Top floor.
Rent = 80 minas weekly.

For those of you loners out there that cannot handle socialization with your fellow residents or simply like dark, damp places then I have the perfect place for you! Barmy is renting out the 'Deep Dark Cellar'! Impress your friends with how immersed you are in dark places, smile gleefully at the lack of sunlight every morning as you tinker away in the basement making explosives for the Jihadists under Faiz.

a628c78543d96e569278cf2cc23448cc.png

'Deep Dank Cellar'
Rent = 50 minas weekly.

For inquiries send a bird to the Barmy of Salami or pin a note to this poster to meet your landlord and discuss moving in today!
"

*A hired hand stands by idly to ensure spam is kept to a minimum and advertisements do not overlap this poster, undercutting being grounds for pvp*

"How excellent!"  Yorem says. "I should contact this man!" "Where can I find him?"

Yorem goes so far as to flag down someone with a lettering bird and borrow it. After penning a note out, he attaches the note and sends it off!

"Dear Sir, I am interested in your 'DEEP DARK CELLAR'."

34 minutes ago, DISCOLIQUID said:

"How excellent!"  Yorem says. "I should contact this man!" "Where can I find him?"

"Barmy Tavern is to the right of Felsen entrance. You can't miss it. Thats where." says the underpaid hired hand.

Trade Completed.