[Complete]FINISHED An Artist's propsal

Abysmall

*Poster in Cloud Temple*

Greetings, I am Andor Abys a self proclaimed artist who seeks to gain some mina while furthering my skills as a sketch artist thus this poster has been made!

With this flyer, I hope to achieve both of my goals so here is the deal. For a sum of mina I shall draw you, or your family pricing may vary due to certain requests.
I value all of my artwork at a price where I can feel comfortable selling it, all of my works cannot be promised to look the same since I am inspired as time goes by.

But if you are not satisfied with my quality of work, then we may speak and perhaps issue a slight refund.

To warn, I am only releasing two open slots to this offer. So first come first serve, to reach me send me a bird ((Abysmall)) or you can test your luck and try to find me.

For those who do seek me out I shall reward you with a discount, please take one of the tags found at the bottom of this poster for a 150 mina discount on your commissioned sketch.

Contact: Andor Abys, usually found in the Grove or in Ker'nor ((May also send PM through Forums to act as a bird.))

*Below is a ink stamped piece of art*

"Cerunnos"

C0gXhDd.png?1

*Beneath are some pinned bronze badges, most likely these are the tags spoken about above.*

Θ   Θ  Θ  Θ  Θ  Θ  Θ

2 minutes ago, Sythan said:

Artemis frowns as he looks over the poster

"So you can get a 150 mina discount but.. how much is it to buy the art itself?"

For a sum of mina I shall draw you, or your family pricing may vary due to certain requests.

-Andor scribbles under the words-
"I am a reasonable man, and I will bargain but to give those who seek a price I shall say the lowest being 300 mina. Making my token, if redeemed a 50% discount on the artwork."

"I may be interested in buying a painting..." Says Sven, "Maybe one of the whole family depending on the price." Sven takes one of the tags, then sends a bird to the man.

A bird would bring this message:

House Ruric of Nyrhold would like to purchase a family portrait, please send a message back with the price, there is in total 9 members.

Enya spots a poster, grinning.

"Brother's still ****..."

(blus 1)

*Another piece of paper is added to the poster*

"One sketch has been completed and I am willing to do one more, the other spot is still open please contact me if you need any more information."