[✗] Tales Of Turrulia

Chance_Tanaka

This takes place in a regression when civilization has advanced tech but reverts back to more primitive nature in this roleplay the world had reverted back to the days of castles with dungeons and dragons and other creatures waiting to be discovered

This is the story of Chance a young cheery and peppy kid that has a big and sweet heart after being cursed by a witch he was imbued with the power of nature and the vine on his wrist is telepathically linked to him and can assist him in combat Chance is not one to jump into fights he’s young but smart and his feats are incredible even though he is 12 but Chance his smart brain helps him get away with it he can outsmart soldiers by using his attunement with nature Chance is also a great healer with the herbs that can grow form his wrist but Chance is a big softy with mental capacity of a child he gets distracted easily and is attracted by anything cute so despite his amazing achievements he’s anything but perfect.

I expected a story. I got the background and description of a special snowflake character. Do you do refunds?

Errr... No this is not lore. But if you want to do that go be a Druid, you perfectly described them.

I'm guessing that lore submissions is not the proper forum for this.

~*~Denied~*~

This lore has been denied. It is very unclear on what this is.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.