The Oaken Way [Always looking for new members!]

Locklathlan

As one travels through the lands of Vailor, one would find several small and generally insubstantial papers carefully stowed in the many nooks and crannies of the docks. Many floral designs are carefully printed about the edges, forming a pleasingly aesthetic display of intertwined roots and petals, all in a single, monotone shade of obsidian. Reaching down from the topmost border of this display of patterning is a great oak, filling that same top half. Below, is scrawled in elegantly articulated hand writing, the following;

Brothers and sisters of Oak, it is now that I call upon you to come together and form the first of our families to reside in these lands of Remnant Man for many a year. Now that our brethren have their Heralds sat upon their thrones, it is time that we of Oak come forth to aid our brother Ways. For Oak to remain silent and not provide the unyielding shade for Man to truly flourish is a failing of ours, and one I would not see continue.

I hold hopes that land exists for us to flourish upon, and build our first home together as a family of Oaks would. All whom wish to meet with me, whether an old member of our Way or a young one looking to partake in our great duty, do seek me out upon the site of old Sutica. I bid thee well, and that you might walk forever in the shade of the great Oaks that sway above our heads.

Remember, brothers and sisters, our adage;

Fear the Old Dark.

OOC;

Greetings! Now that Xionism is beginning to pick up speed, I’m looking to gather people interested in learning about the ‘religion’ (well, anti-religion really) and begin an Oaken Way ‘family’.The Oaken Way is one of the four Xionistic systems of belief, and as such I shall link below two useful documents;

The original document on all of the ideology;

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/139531-xionism-the-way-of-primeval-man/

And a document begun by myself that I would like to work on collaboratively with all those who have an interest in the joining;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R3Y5CXno1mtzz0qOBmPa9kItZcGA6Jw0It2WzFnv2pc/comment

Everything you should need to know can be found in one of the two documents above, although they can be a little poetic and confusing at times. All who have an interest in making a character, please do throw a message in my direction. If either of the above documents need some explaining, I’d be happy to oblige for anyone interested. Any questions at all, throw them my way. I am also able to claim that the Isles of Sutica have very kindly gifted land for the construction of a ‘base of operations’ (reading the second document will explain) for this new Oaken Way family.

Hope to hear from people soon!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.