The academy, And The Order.

pepethepig

If I can help in any way, please let me know. I, as you may know, am the owner of The Laurelin Theatre, and I'd love to get some of your acting students to eventually be hired by my theatre, especially since it is the only one in Aegis! I hope you will find a way for me to assist you in this great undertaking.

I would like to be a cooking teacher, of course I will need some supplies. I will pay you once I earn the money (I only have 150 minas )

Also, be sure that I am on only on weekends, you will probably need a replacement for me on weekdays. Send a /tell to me when you have the location pweeze

Cooking class would be good, it would also teach you about mobs and how to prepare meals for people. Caterers would love this. I am almost halfway done with my Botany Textbook, and already 30 pages!

i could perhaps teach engineering, if this academy ever gets realized that is.

also, i think there should be an advanced wild survival class. which, could be merged to work in cooperation with other classes. so it would not only teach what those skills are in practice, but how to use them for your survival. this sort of survival class would simply work by merging multiple classes together, after thay have learned enough of their corresponding skills to execute them in practice.

-Valikor

I think this idea sucks and here is why. Most of us are either in school or have finished school. Video. Games are how we escape school. The only true way things should be done on LotC and real life is an apprenticeship. Screw any sort of public system.

I think this idea sucks and here is why. Most of us are either in school or have finished school. Video. Games are how we escape school. The only true way things should be done on LotC and real life is an apprenticeship. Screw any sort of public system.

((hahah, lol's. problems of yours are small if school is what you escape from.

i highly doubt this would be anything like the real life equivalent.

for example, irl, we study it for real life application.

here? we don't do it for any real gain, just for fun.

that means, it would be constructed for entertainment, unlike the real life equivalent which has only one purpose.))

I think you should leave this server if you don't get that this is ALL about Roleplay... 'nuff said.

Sers:

I have the land ye can build on, its adjacent ta our city and which 'as a public mine 50m away and also has a private protected mine that could be used. I would be able ta provide free housing fer professors and admin o' the university- we also have an active community o' builders (took one week ta build and develop our city)

We have a fair amount of building materials and the manpower ta get more as needed- We have yet ta stop building due ta lack of material.

Lucius Murmillo

((pm me or send me a tell in game - Vinnyvedivici. ))

Not too be rude or anything, but which city is your city? *smiles*

How many sqaure blocks can you provide?

Lord Murmillo is the lord of Ariel I believe. The city is near Ravenhold. I do not know if that would be an ideal location though.

Quite a fascinating idea! I typically only hear about apprenticeships... But I suppose that this new approach might be interesting. On the note of acquiring land, if you come up with a well-written petition with clear goals and show that you have the means to do this, most rulers will grant you free or cheap land.