Courland Resource Company

Taketheshot

Posters are plastered throughout the Empire

a copy of the poster is causally slipped in the Courland guild records

Courland Resource Company

Established 14th of The Deep Cold 1553

vOHzqqS.png

Have you been looking for a place to work, meet and make minas?

The CRC may be right for you!

Who are we?

The CRC or Courland Resource Company, is a mining company created by Balgruff Frostbeard, Dr O'Henderson and Gimkin Slinkydink for the purpose of supplying not only the duchy of Courland but many other factions throughout Vailor that require metals quickly and in massive quantities. The CRC was first thought up by Gimkin and Balgruff as a way to help many of the lower skilled miners of the realm a place to work and hone their skills without the distraction of the violence in the realm. Though started for lower level miners, many of them stick with us long after they have become masters at the art. We are also frequented by visits from the Duke of Courland, a patron of our company and prime buyer of minerals.

What do we do?

Simple, we mine up minerals and sell them to our clients.

What can I expect from joining the CRC?

You receive numerous benefits and privileges upon joining including but not limited to-

-Access to the mineral rich CRC mines.

-Cheaper tools and weapons from our resident blacksmith.

-A tax free home in the peaceful wilds of northern Vailor.

-And much more!

So I joined what now where do we work?

The CRC has been given land in the north of the cool crisp Courland wilderness, far from thieves and bandits that plague the south. Apart from the main storage house located on the coast the majority of the company is a short cart trip north.

There you will come before you the shining ore piles carefully watched by guards, the billowing smokestacks of furnaces hard at work prying iron and gold from the hard stone vault of granite, stone and diorite that encases it. You will also see the entrance to the main building and mines marked by a watchtower on top to give our scouts ample time to assess a possible enemy and get everyone in the safety of the granite bunker that is the CRC HQ.

Hmmm this sounds nice and all but I'm not a miner, I just need minerals.

Good choice sir/miss be sure to contact our sales representative who's contact info will be posted below! 

Interested in joining the Courland Resource Company?

Please contact one of the following recruiters! (Either IG or on the forums)

Balgruff Frostbeard (Taketheshot56)

Gimkin Slinkydink (Slapacookie)

Looking to buy? Contact our sales rep.

Dr O'Henderson (Slapacookie)

The Courland Resource Company. When the going gets tough, the tough go mining.

Wykem hears of the new company "I've been looking for a new supplier, glad to see one pop up"

*Dr. O' Henderson Post a schedule up* Aye with any questions or if ye would love to become a client contact me anytime, Im available all day mostly (Usually afternoon to evening, and late nights. Skype is Slapacookie if anyone does not see me online))

Shakes his head "Another resource company.Wonder how many there are now. Very pathetic and unoriginal.Especially now that the monk market is in place, you won't be making a profit." 

19 minutes ago, Cole Treaty said:

Shakes his head "Another resource company.Wonder how many there are now. Very pathetic and unoriginal.Especially now that the monk market is in place, you won't be making a profit." 

Calls out to the janitor Percy sweeping "Wrong perceh, people cannae buy from teh market. Anehwah back tae work laddeh."

33 minutes ago, Taketheshot said:

Calls out to the janitor Percy sweeping "Wrong perceh, people cannae buy from teh market. Anehwah back tae work laddeh."

Laughs at the Joke "You clearly don't know that I stand above you in Courland, but continue with the jokes, just'll keep adding up. Also, have fun paying your taxes, since I'm the one that collects them! Military isn't everything, stupid dwarf"

3 minutes ago, Cole Treaty said:

Laughs at the Joke "You clearly don't know that I stand above you in Courland, but continue with the jokes, just'll keep adding up. Also, have fun paying your taxes, since I'm the one that collects them! Military isn't everything, stupid dwarf"

"Im not sure you understand what sheriff means...."

Just now, Taketheshot said:

"Im not sure you understand what sheriff means...."

"Im not sure you understand what Steward means"

1 minute ago, Cole Treaty said:

"Im not sure you understand what Steward means"

"Steward, noun, A person and especially a man who's job is to serve meals and look after passengers on ships."

Gimkin wonders "Who 'ives a fock about percy! Teh point es we ah resource 'ompany tat is all."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.