★ The White Ravens ★

qwertyuuiopp

Minecraft Name: pheonix_292

RP Name: claudius

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?: i wish to join because i want a good experience and trainign to help out one of my freinds to build a city in the north and be its military leader!

Are you against the Undead?:yes why?: because i think that the undead are unfair and they cause sorrow in the world of Aegis!

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens?: i bring an amazing tactic skill and and very good archery and swordmanship! How will these help us?: arent these kills pretty self explanotory!

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?: i have read and completely agree with these rules and find them pretty basic and enjoy them!

Accepted.

Although,

I had to think about this one for a minute. Your purpose in joining us is to gain experience and eventually leave us? I just need a bit more clarity on that before i can give the go ahead. Were mainly looking for people who are planning to give it all for the White Ravens, but, if you contact me in game I can get more info from you. For now I'll hit the accepted button and just get a bit more clarity when I see you.

My MC is Triloq, or can try ogedi or Seventhcircle72.

Also, i need to have a FM delete this thread since we have a new one that just came up today.

Minecraft Name: Shaken2dogs

Rp Name: Wolfen

Why do you wish to join?: Beacause i have a lot to offer and i will be new to the server and i need a place to stay with protection.

Are you aginist the Undead?Why?: Yes i hate the undead i dont know why they just go around killing people and destroying all of your hard work making a town.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens?How would these help us?: I am a excellent farmer,Miner and swordsmen.These will help The White Ravens because i can mine ors to make armor and weapons.I can collect the crops from the farms and give them to you all. Also i can protect my self and the keep from Undead

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?: Yes i agree and understand all of the rules.

Minecraft Name: oHawkZo

RP Name:Arien

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join the White Ravens because I wish to fight the Undead and protect the innocent. I see the pictures of the building and it looks amazing. I want to help you guys because you guys have a lot of potential.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes. Well first off they are evil. Second, I was killed by Orcs who were under the influence of the Undead. I want revenge.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I can mine and bring great profits. I will protect you guys to the best of my abilities but I am not leveled at all so I cant really do that right now.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes. They are fair and well thought out.

I'm not sure why we're using this post, its missing a TON of information on ranks. Please sign up on the other White Raven post.

Wait so we have a new post? nobody tells me anything, maybe I'm spending to much time in the verge base. :shock:

This is our old thread. Do not bump this again. If an fm could delete it that would be great.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.