[Shelved]Clericalism: The Divine Warden

Pandan

3 hours ago, BrandNewKitten said:

EDIT: Can a person use multiple types of clerical magic? Would this mix with any of them? 

It states in the lore, that they do mix. For instance a priest healer is able to assist within the efforts of the waters, whilst a war-cleric may assist within the efforts of the flame. Aka: You only ever need one Divine Warden to instigate the spell.

And yes, you can learn both (or all three hopefully..) 

1 hour ago, shimmeringbliss said:

Can existing cleric players transition to this?

It'll basically be a new strand of clericalsim, so you'd have to learn it like so. 

+1+1+1+1+1+1

Glad to see new holy lore! Gotta start making some for the Ascended.

What what your inspiration for this, if I may ask?

6 hours ago, Team Instinct said:

Glad to see new holy lore! Gotta start making some for the Ascended.

What what your inspiration for this, if I may ask?

Nothing in particular. The healing waters was inspired from Kitten's lore but everything else was more.. my idea? I can't think of anything else that has imbued a gods power into the light of the sun and then placed that power into fire/water. 

Typically I tend to start with an image, something.. interesting, and try and write lore for the image. It may sound odd but it works for me. 

23 hours ago, Pandan said:

Nothing in particular. The healing waters was inspired from Kitten's lore but everything else was more.. my idea? I can't think of anything else that has imbued a gods power into the light of the sun and then placed that power into fire/water. 

Typically I tend to start with an image, something.. interesting, and try and write lore for the image. It may sound odd but it works for me. 

I always reccomend building lore off of sets of similar concept art. Finding an image or images can be what makes writing lore so intoxicating that you just keep finding new things to write about. It's hard to stop sometimes with all the beautiful imagery we can find on the internet nowadays. 

This lore has been Accepted!

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856