The Vanguard Guild based in Kramoroe

Spartanx007

IF YOU ARE IN GUILD GOTO LINK AND POST YOU INGAME NAME AND RP NAME AND CURRENT RANK IN GUILD IN THE MEMBERS SECTION DO NOT GO TO THE SUB TOPIS AND POST THERE IS A RANKS SECTION IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOUR RANK.

http://lotcvanguard.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

1.name:Vanguard

vanguard2r.jpg

Alliances

Disciples of Valor

Al Khazar Military auxiliary force

Trisitans (pending have to meet leader)

NEWS

We have a new outpost near Al Khazar to help with the undead threat

its in between the Lighthouse and Observatory

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rules:

1.do not steal or kill anyone unless they are bandits and must have proof or

you will get kicked out of guild.

2.Share Resources among your battle brothers

3 and most important be respectful to everyone no matter

Elf,Human,Dwarf or orc.unless they are bandits

4.there is a message board in fort one side is for orders given by Reylt or me Ares,other side is for the men to list what they are doing and where at and for how long please use this if you do not you will be given a warning you will have two more before being demoted or locked out of some chest.also on the subject of signs and chest Please read the signs by chest and keep chest organized

Ranks:Will be earned with trust,Time spent with guild,and skills.Skills are milestones you must reach.So if you are trusted well but,have a low swords,axes,archery depending on what you like to use

you will most likely stay at the current rank you are at.Do not ask for Promotions you will be given them when we think you deserve it also once the rank of Sgt is reach you will have to learn how to lead without abusing power and keeping the group you are leading supplied and alive when hunting,in combat, on patrol or just a simple march.Also with listed equipment the armor and weapons listed will be supply when we can afford to do so i suggest when you get iron or diamond weapons and armor you do not use them unless in a very dangerous situation or fighting another player use stone weapons easy to repair and chain mail or leather armor easy to replace and cheap.

Soldier ranks

1.Captain Diamond/iron armor and weapons veteran of many battles at lease 86-?? in swords or/and axes

2.Lieutenant Diamond/iron armor and weapons veteran of many battles at lease 82 in swords or/and axes

3.Staff Sergeant/Sergeant Iron armor/weapons has fought in allot of battles at lease 70 swords or/and axes

4.Corporal Iron armor/weapons has fought in allot of battles at lease 50 swords or/and axes

5.Private leather armor/stone weapons new and has fought in a few battles 30 in sword or/and axes

6.Enlisted man Leather armor/stone weapons almost no experience in battle 0-20 swords or/and axes

Magic user ranks-If magic is added to server

1.Grand Master Chaplin

2.Master Chaplin

3.Chaplin

4.Chaplain's apprentice

5.Inductee

Archer Ranks

Master Marksmen Archery lv 35-??

Marksmen Archery lv 30-35

Archer Archery lv 12-30

Recruit Archery lv 8-12

Enlisted man Archery lv 0-8

6.Jobs to do around compound when not on patrol

farmer

lumberjack

Gathering wood,food,and Etc

8:Motto To protect those in need and to punish those who bring harm to the innocent.Keep a watchful Eye on our home of Kamoroe and give our life before the death of one of its Citizens.

this guild will not recruit form the forums but in person all new members will only have access to their private chest

and food chest for about 2-4 RL days than be given access to tools and blocks.

To get Equipment and to maintain it take your items to the High Smith Durgrim and/or Smith apprentice skyler for repair or to get a load out depending on rank and supplies

IF food is going to fast form chest we will start making rations for daily use so lets say you come into server have no food you would come to Ares,Relyt or a possible Chief so to speak to get a total of 6 food items to last threw the MC day or would have to come back when hungry to get food and only have 2 food for combat use.Undecided as we have not yet reach that point might use anyways if we can get a very active player to be Chief.

this is going to be a hardcore RP guild meaning you'll have to report to Captains of what you are doing and where you are going.Stay around town unless sent on a patrol to temple Or sent somewhere trouble as been reported,just to see if people need help as that is what this guild is meant to do help people who need it when we can before helping our self and to hunt bandits Now on the subject of hunting bandits if you've killed them already leave them alone also RP it so lets say you and another Vanguard are stopping a bandit first Ask for them to stop than ask for them to pay a fine which will go to victim of the crime most likely would be the stolen items plus a fee of 100minas or more if they do not have items. if they do not answer right away give them a little while to type and think.Get ready by steping back a few block two i think is out of reach get a sword out and the other vanguard a bow to shot them if they run and the swordsmen to do damage up close.Now if it is a really dangerous bandit it will be a kill on sight no questions asked job or a no rp bandit. Also Do not Try and Demand respect form anyone we are not the guard of Oren or any Official guard yes we protect Kramoroe but that is our home and they allow us to guard their town.Do not try and give orders to anyone ever unless it is a bandit or someone causing trouble in the Kramoroe or one of the owners of the town ask us to handle someone.will add more info and stuff about guild in time.

Pictures of our for built by Omithiel

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32 ... 03141.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89 ... 03237.png/

The vanguard have been disbanded a while ago, when it fell, it did so quickly and quietly, simply vanished practicly

I thank ye for da position of High Smith, I hope to be of great service and always strive to be me best. I am at yer service till such time as I am discharged or our apprentice smith learns to handle diamond repairs on his own. I also be handy with me axe and can man da walls with da best of men. For Honor and da defense of Justice!

OOC:

Skills

Axes 101

Repair 51

Herbalism 60

Mining 95

Excavation 44

acrobatics 49

I thank ye for protecting the town; Sen, Malco, Levant and I (Durin) formed. I do appreciate it and hope good comes out of it. Also jeremybombed is no longer allowed in our town and neither is jacktripper_.

the vanguard has fought in all but one Undead attack and well to.First Relyt fought the Commander of there army at Winter fell but his magic kept him safe.Than i fought at Atlstion and helped fight back the wave of zombies. than Xavier and myself fought at all the attacks in Snowy(something slipping my memory at this time).We did good in all fights

So let the undead try and make another move and we shall meet them head on.

VANGUARD

i want to join

skills: excavation 50

herbalism 150

mining 52

woodcutting 52

axes 50

archery 50

swords 80

taming 50

unarmed 50

acrobatics 50

repair 50

I see our guilds sort of have the same goals... Protect the citizens and kill the bandits... maybe an alliance can come?

I see our guilds sort of have the same goals... Protect the citizens and kill the bandits... maybe an alliance can come?

I think yes

Server full mate, try again later.

not even the vips can get in though, and theres not even 100 vips (ive never seen that many on at a time) so i think it was a crash

I see you have grown quite quickly :) Reminds me of the old Warband. Best of luck to both of you, Spartan and Tyler. Just know, I'll be watching you, you two scalliwag's :roll: