[Delete This Please]

ShadowNinji

When i do get accepted on the server,(Hopefully I do...) I will wish to join you. Is there anything that would need doctors? I ask because i am a doctor myself.

There is defiantly room for Dr's. Once you get accepted go to the website and sign up!

((ShadowNinji, quit posting on other guild's threads recruiting for the Shad'Rin. Nuff said.))

((ShadowNinji, quit posting on other guild's threads recruiting for the Shad'Rin. Nuff said.))

I only did that on the RotF forum because I was told by several of their members that the guild was inactive. I took down the post and did apologize.

Also I'm going to try to provide the best RP experience I can for people on this server. If some people leave your guild for the Shad'Rin, then its because somewhere you failed and we succeeded. Nuff said.

*a note pinned up, covering the recruiting message posted*

Any trying to destroy guilds formed to protect Aegis will be met with hostility.

Your founding threatens to make Aegis weak with your threats to destroy honorable guilds.

Any Shadow Rangers discovered will be captured, interrogated and possibly executed.

-Arbrek Starbreaker

Lord of the Wayward Knights, High-Thane of the Starbreakers.

I'm super glad this person signed his name at the bottom of this RP note. Now I can put a bounty on his head for in-game.

Join our fast growing guild. Lot of rich roll playing and active menbers, what are you waiting for? Apply today!

I approve of you trying to form the other, small, guilds into your own. It will help unify all these 5 man guilds into an actual force to be reckoned with. But thats just my opinion... Good Luck.

I approve of you trying to form the other, small, guilds into your own. It will help unify all these 5 man guilds into an actual force to be reckoned with. But thats just my opinion... Good Luck.

I am glad there is someone out there who understands what I am trying to do. I have been met with much hostility lately but I will continue to tread forward in my beliefs of a more unified Aegis.

We are no longer openly recruiting do to unmanageable numbers. Anyone wishing to join must contact me ingame or on teamspeak to receive further instructions.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.