2. 2. Would you join?

• Yes
    • Probably
    • I'd have to think about it
    • Probably not
    • No
    • Only if you improve it
    • Other (please say in a post)

(Yes, but what your asking REQUIRES a Villain App. It stink's how you need one to be able to have more fun. Then again, It keeps people like noble and Juvens out, So Meeehhh.)

((Most of the time it requires a villain app, and having one greatly increases your chances of getting in. Although I like the fact that there is a villain app, as it keeps most people from running rampant across Aegis and stealing stuff.))

/putfootdown

Juvens has nothing to do with this. Stop flaming him on every thread, before I report you...

Sorry peraldon, but this is getting out of hand, this Juvens thing...

Sorry for being a bit dim, but who is Juvens?

;)

(A lord who was a Bandit, He wasn't that pleasant of a Person last time I spoke with him. My Orc Associates tell me They kept Beating him In /roll But he said "My town I can do whatever I want" Anyway, Lets not turn this post int a FlameWar.)

If the Avathari can make themseles unique, not just another secretive assassin/spy group, they really could be big. Have a whole new feature or factor to it, not done before.

((OOC))

Ok, thanks to visualjaw I've been thinking of some twists to the guild, to make it unique.

Here is my idea:

The base is going to be on the new continent, in a mountain biome. The actaul guild base will be deep underground, under the mountains. On the surface, almost sumk into the mountains is goin to be a village. The village will be like any normal town, apart from the only way to get to it is going to be by looking. There will be no road, no signposts. Nothing.

And, if Availer lets me, I'm going to see if I can set it in the lore, and make it a long lost, pre-built settlement.

What do you think?

I love the idea of a Spy guild!

EDIT: NVM! Already created a character xD Still wish to join tho'

Mind that I will only be on once 1.8 is installed and there is a chance I will leave once the Kharajyr are accepted as a race.

Still I'd like to join this in the meantime or maybe even permanently.

Where are you from? (timezone etc)

Mind that I will only be on once 1.8 is installed and there is a chance I will leave once the Kharajyr are accepted as a race.

If*

I must compliment your work though, seems interesting.

Great first thread. Was interesting to read it. Be ware though, spying and assassinations are quite "unnecessary" in Aegis, but might catch up a small bit with Badlands and possible new race tensions. Keep it up though!

I love the idea of a Spy guild!

EDIT: NVM! Already created a character xD Still wish to join tho'

Still I'd like to join this in the meantime or maybe even permanently.

Where are you from? (timezone etc)

I'm GMT, but GMT+1 during summer. I'm not accepting people yet, but may in the very near future (this week).

I must compliment your work though, seems interesting.

Thanks!

Great first thread. Was interesting to read it. Be ware though, spying and assassinations are quite "unnecessary" in Aegis, but might catch up a small bit with Badlands and possible new race tensions. Keep it up though!

I know these type of guilds don't always work, but I mean to prove that wrong!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.