We've added the ability to disable snow for those struggling to browse the forums with it. Scroll down to the bottom of any page, click themes and select the drop down item "Lord of the Craft v4.1.16.1 (No Snow)". Enjoy!

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bokyo

Gambling addiction, need help

14 posts in this topic

hello, my name is bokyo and i have a gambling problem. i do not play on this server personally but i have friends who do and i have nowhere else to post looking for help. it is late at night and i have been gambling on a game called runescape, over the past 5 days i have made and lost around 100 million, which to me is quite a big number, idk to u guys. i am down to 0 gps after going all in with 50 million, i have been drinking jameson from the bottle and my body and mind are telling me to buy gold with my credit card to keep going but im afraid that i will buy, lose and then buy again, keep going and i will drain my bank empty. can anyone give advice or just help, idk what to do.

ps. the picture is of the duel that sent me off the edge, the biggest one ive done so far and cost me everything.

eebc44f2d8b32c2aa6843dcef970f058.png

Should've used that money to buy a gf

3 hours ago, Nekkore said:

i wish i used that money for anything else, i just sold my fury and abby whip, doubled up twice in a row and won 12 mil, on my 3rd all in i lost, now i have 0 gp and my bank is worth probably 50k gp

If I can beat my runescape GP gambling addiction, so can you brother. Might I suggest ironman mode??? The one where you can't trade.

3 hours ago, Good Guy Shady said:

If I can beat my runescape GP gambling addiction, so can you brother. Might I suggest ironman mode??? The one where you can't trade.

i would if my account wasnt  this far in

c6a5a383cc5bee4a9bb4cec2eeadaca5.png

Quit the game altogether if it controls your life like that. Find the willpower somewhere and after you did it you will be happy that you did. 

**** man this actually made me sad.

24 minutes ago, Good Guy Shady said:

you are very close to your 1000 post!

5a616e1d5add6372e0e14423724751de.png

Know your pain all too well, buddy.

1 hour ago, Nekkore said:

haha