Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AnotherDay

[Contest] Le Trio

72 posts in this topic

ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE NEW.

No cheating.

Edit: I think the pictures keep breaking. added small titles beneath to sum them up.

1d117c03ef8e77a4897da573985c8381.png

(Le Trio)

-[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- 

Whilst the server is down for most likely many reasons more than one, people yearn for entertainment and fun! Well, here is a sort of entertainment for ya’ll.

You may participate in all three but you are given the same time limit, from now until the 1st of May! Then it’ll be up to the judges to decide on the winning place, second place and third!

-[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- -[]=[]- 

3d44e71da1374094e841ac1f2b3e9c23.png

(Writing)

Well, if we dive right into the first of ‘Le Trio’ of events, it’d be writing! Yes, no paints or brushes here, just the simple flick of your wrist. The theme for the writing is Into the Forest! It is pretty self-explanatory if you ask me!

Click me for ideas!

33 minutes ago,  UnBaed said: 

The writing portion seems kinda vague to me, can you explain that more?  The image in the link didn't exactly tell me much either

For the writing portion you can write anything to do with a forest like setting, it can be a magic forest, a jungle, an underground forest, etc.

It can be a story of people entering the forest or from the view of animals or as a descriptive piece of writing.

28 minutes ago,  Oodles said: 

How long do you suggest an entry for the writing contest be, and what sort of format?

As long as you want, check my earlier comment ^

Prizes:

First place: 2000 Mina + Skill Tome Of Choice + Creative Wizard Tag

Second Place: 1000 Mina + Skill Tome of Choice.

Third Place: 1000 Mina.

bb6d0f8f7b7a2b33c92f1b3bd94210c3.png

(Skinning)

Now to look at the second of the ‘Le Trio’ events! Well, it is skinning! Just your ol’ MCskin3d or other skinning programs here! No plagiarism of course.

The theme to this side of the three events is NoMadiC! Should be fairly self-explanatory too, this can range from any sort of Nomadic group you know of to just random concept art you find to do with a Nomad.

Click me for ideas!

Prizes:

First place: 2000 Mina + Skill Tome Of Choice + Creative Wizard Tag.

bba77c23c3da6691d1af350feb126ed4.png

(art)

So now, lastly we have the third ‘Le Trio’ event! But Ooooooo. What is it? Art! Yes, now you may pick up your paintbrush and palette to doodle or draw to your hearts content… within the theme.  Ah, but what is the theme? Well, the theme for this side to the ‘Le Trio’ contest is magic! This can range from a person performing it to a bunny hopping out of a hat! Go wild!

Click me for ideas!

Prizes:

First place: 2000 Mina + Skill Tome Of Choice + Creative Wizard Tag.

And that is that! Deadline is the 1st of May so don’t be late! All submissions can be posted on this thread with be tagged like so: @Anadunae or sent to me via skype: levitatedpotato.

Cheerio!

Reminder:

d738067505f00d6511216ce746a83b7d.png

(Don't forget, the deadline is 1st of may.)

Can you make it the 2nd of May? It's my birthday on the 2nd.

Can you make something for the majority of the playerbase, please

The writing portion seems kinda vague to me, can you explain that more?  The image in the link didn't exactly tell me much either

Just now, UnBaed said:

^

How long do you suggest an entry for the writing contest be, and what sort of format?

-reserved-

2 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

For he writing portion you can write anything to do with a forest like setting, it can be a magic forest, a jungle, an underground forest, etc.

It can be a story of people entering the forest or from the view of animals or as a descriptive piece of writing.

Just now, Oodles said:

As long as you want, check my earlier comment.

I would do this but I'm all out of creativity for writing. :-:

4 minutes ago, Captain Spartanz said:

Where do i submit?

Check here:

1 hour ago, Anadunae said:

And that is that! Deadline is the 1st of May so don’t be late! All submissions can be posted on this thread with be tagged like so: @Anadunae or sent to me via skype: levitatedpotato.

to art again or to not art again