Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cablam

1000 Degree Knife vs Fast Travel Prices

29 posts in this topic

Fast Travel Cost Update

Greetings! Now that the server is back up we're able to roll out some changes to the costs of Fast Travels. These changes include removing the cost of those using the carts but scaling up the cost of purchasing a cart, making the buyer pay more up front.

What this means is that for players they're now...

FREE!

oeMR5Ki.png

For a list of the full prices please refer to the following post:

Also thanks to @Harold for the Photoshop and @arockstar28 for changing the prices in game.

Edit: LC has been fixed and is resumed once again.

This photoshop is atrocious.

May I ask, if LC is such a problem with the server and keeps being put on hold or "left to rework" how about we just remove it all together? It is a privilege not a right on the server so if you have so many issues with it especially in the last few months. Remove it.

7 minutes ago, LadyRebecca said:

This photoshop is atrocious.

I concur, who even hired this guy? @Harold

Just now, Evocress said:

May I ask, if LC is such a problem with the server and keeps being put on hold or "left to rework" how about we just remove it all together? It is a privilege not a right on the server so if you have so many issues with it especially in the last few months. Remove it.

This should hopefully be a straight forward fix, but it's been recommended to us by the Developers that we cease LC for the time being.

Cheers,

Harold x

27 minutes ago, cablam said:

Fast Travel Cost Update

Greetings! Now that the server is back up we're able to roll out some changes to the costs of Fast Travels. These changes include removing the cost of those using the carts but scaling up the cost of purchasing a cost, making the buyer pay more up front. What this means is that for players they're now..

FREE!

oeMR5Ki.png

For a list of the full prices please refer to the following post:

Also thanks to @Harold for the Photoshop and @arockstar28 for changing the prices in game.

On another note, LC has been put on hold due to some issues until further notice.

Can you also make it so that if I get a plot and get the resources by myself instead of resorting to LC, I get a good discount?

I mean, idc about LC, LC just has abusive prices and involves a singular area of saving money for building, which is trade. If I have 8 people that can grind skills hard but don't want to trade at all, I'll get far cheaper prices

like:

100x100 plot = 10k

100x100 plot + LC = 15k

yoooo wtf i NEED lc to get a town setup over spring break, hurry hurry pls

spring break is the only time i have !

17 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

Can you also make it so that if I get a plot and get the resources by myself instead of resorting to LC, I get a good discount?

I mean, idc about LC, LC just has abusive prices and involves a singular area of saving money for building, which is trade. If I have 8 people that can grind skills hard but don't want to trade at all, I'll get far cheaper prices

like:

100x100 plot = 10k

100x100 plot + LC = 15k

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, mind clarifying?

1 minute ago, Babadooks said:

yoooo wtf i NEED lc to get a town setup over spring break, hurry hurry pls

spring break is the only time i have !

LC is going to be fixed as soon as possible, its at the top of the priority list.

can y'all just pick an LC system and stick with it??? this is like the 3rd """rework""" of the system in the last few months 

Just now, ShannonLeigh said:

can y'all just pick an LC system and stick with it??? this is like the 3rd """rework""" of the system in the last few months 

This is not a re-work of LC, we've had the same system in place since Ever put it in a few months back.