[✔]D&D Club Application

ski_king3

Name of the club: D&D Club

What type of club is it? (Public, Private): Private (I don't really plan to deny people, but if folks take the piss out of it, I'd like to be able to boot them)

What is the theme of this club? (Politics, group, etc.): Games

Why should this club be created? What is the purpose of this club? Does it add something not already fulfilled by an existing club?: To get LotCers who enjoy D&D together. It's fun ****.

Who will moderate this club?: Me I guess. I'm also pretty okay with FMs doing it.

Do you understand that failure to moderate your own club to their respective rules can result in FM interventions?: Yup, I am also fine with FM intervention.

Are there any exemptions to the rules that you would like, if so why? (N/A if open club or none needed.): To be able to post slightly more mature stuff related to D&D if it ever gets relevant. Nothing 18+, but if someone links some art that's a bit scantily clad for D&D characters, or links an episode of critical role where folks go to a brothel or something, I'd rather that not get flagged.

Ayy this is exactly what i needed. I dont play DnD myself because i dont have friends (;-;) who play DnD. I very much enjoy talking about and watching it though. Please make this club a thing ;)

Club Approved.