The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Wrynn

Feedback

9 posts in this topic

Feedback

Hey there, recently I've been sorting through the entire feedback sub-forum in hopes that I can make the system that we have in place more efficient. If you go into the feedback sub-forum you'll now notice I've added sections that belong to each team. Thus if you would like to make feedback regarding say the ET Team, create the thread in the ET section of the feedback sub-forum.

iEvdqRN.png

All of the threads that were already in the feedback sub-forum have been moved to these sections depending on what the feedback was about and it is now a Team Director's responsibility to make sure that their section isn't piled up with feedback and to make sure that feedback threads are read and given a proper response before being noted. If you are going to make a feedback thread, please place it into the correct section as it just helps out the process a little; however if you make a post and it perhaps doesn't fit into any of the categories, just leave it in the actual sub-forum.

In the past we've had loads of feedback threads pile up because nobody was actually properly looking at them, however I'm hoping this system will help it along a little and also make sure you guys are heard by the respective team leads you are providing feedback too! Happy Crafting,

cat typing montage typing cats GIF

Good show.

Something doesn't seem quite right... hrmm...

I don't see the Wiki TEAM

1 hour ago, Chorale_ said:

Something doesn't seem quite right... hrmm...

I don't see the Wiki TEAM

whats a wiki team?

its a joke chill

I must concur- an awesome edition.