The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

What? No skill requirement? Odd. Might be interesting. Whats this about not recruiting though? I am rather stunned by this. I tell ye ta but give a dwarf a chance ta prove 'is worth. Let me know if you reconsider.

Til then,

Procrisio Orcus.

PS.

'ere is an app, just in case.

Ingame name: Procrisio Orcus.

Minecraft name: fatwampa

Why you want to join: I love the feel of my axe splitting an enemies 'ead and the dark company of a murderer while drink'in an ale. I've 'eard (from many folk) that ye be a brutal alliance that disregards the laws of mortals. That isn't held back by society and its hypocritical leaders. I want to be counted among ye.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: When I was a lad my mother went out to gather herbs. She didn't come back that night. When I went to search for her the next morning I found her body. She had been violently murdered by a band of renegades. The grief was unbearable. Two weeks later my father was executed by the town guard for participating in a strike. I was orphaned at twelve.

Species: Mountain Dwarf.

Grudge? I abhor the law because it protects the rich. I loath the weak because they expect someone to save them. I hate all who stand in my way. I respect only the violent. That is why I seek to join you.

What? No skill requirement? Odd. Might be interesting. Whats this about not recruiting though? I am rather stunned by this. I tell ye ta but give a dwarf a chance ta prove 'is worth. Let me know if you reconsider.

Til then,

Procrisio Orcus.

PS.

'ere is an app, just in case.

-snip-

I am going to answer all your questions as you seem more intelligent than most of the people who have posted so far.

1: Why are we not recruiting- We are not recruiting at the moment as I am trying to sort a few things out in my real life, not to mention the fact that I do not want forum apps anymore. I am almost done on a system that incorperates RP elements into it.

2: No skill requirement- There is one coming soon, I am training my ingame skill to what I believe will be sufficiant requirements for other members. When I made this guild I wasn't aware of mcMMO being used.

And you will be the first one I will consider when recruitment is open again.

Ok, listen up! Purification is in effect, so all members who arn't listed here must reapp or suffer the consequences! (Not being a member anymore) Only those I can trust remain members, and from now on you must see one of us ingame after posting your app to gain membership. Saint_Dan has also kindly offer'd us a guild house in Alstion. An NPC there will help. If I can get him, that is.

And sorry jsnakata, but no more secret members.

Also coming in newly is the skill requirement of 30 swords or bows, and a good athletics. People staying on are:

People who where members before server release, Banok Grey and Maith.

Sorry for this but I didn't like the amount of noobs joining and using bad rp. Hopefully you can reapp and make your membership prvate once more...

First contract is on Mayctor's head. Joking.

M'lord, I have been thinking about the assassins (actually, about the guild in general) and I think there should be some kind of overhaul of sorts.

I think the overall efficiency and structural integrity can be increased if we change a few of the aspects and policies of the guild. Also the re-positioning of some of our "assets" will greatly work in our favor.

Let me know if you're interested.

Ingame name: Corrupted_Man ((Will change when accepted))

Minecraft name: greeneggsnham555

Why you want to join: The undead will not help me. Also because I mus get revenge on humanity.

Sword/ Bow skill: mcMMo isnt working :P But I think I had a 60 sword skill.

Any skill you find worthy: Sword and Knife skill.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Nothing I am a evil charactor ((Jk)) I think if there was a sneak skill I would have it mastered.

Species: Human

Ingame name: Corrupted_Man ((Will change when accepted))

Why you want to join: The undead will not help me. Also because I mus get revenge on humanity.

Sword/ Bow skill: mcMMo isnt working :P But I think I had a 60 sword skill.

Any skill you find worthy: Sword and Knife skill.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Nothing I am a evil charactor ((Jk)) I think if there was a sneak skill I would have it mastered.

I like you kid, do you have a villain app created? Oh and you do realize we have little problem with the undead? Our only enemies are those who wish us harm and our next client's "problem."

Relok'oth, I think he'd be decent. Just sayin sir. I wouldn't be mad if you didn't like him but I'd be slightly disappointed. Plus I need a recruit in my district.

I like you kid, do you have a villain app created? Oh and you do realize we have little problem with the undead? Our only enemies are those who wish us harm and our next client's "problem."

Relok'oth, I think he'd be decent. Just sayin sir. I wouldn't be mad if you didn't like him but I'd be slightly disappointed. Plus I need a recruit in my district.

Thank you, and I was wondering how you do make a villain app? Also, if it is alright, I would like the fact I am partially undead to remain a secret to everyone else in the brotherhood. I can't have people wanting my blood on their sword hmm? Again, it will be as if I am a normal human. I am, a master of disguise. ;)

Thank you, and I was wondering how you do make a villain app? Also, if it is alright, I would like the fact I am partially undead to remain a secret to everyone else in the brotherhood. I can't have people wanting my blood on their sword hmm? Again, it will be as if I am a normal human. I am, a master of disguise. ;)

OOC Go to the applications section of the forum, there you will find a sub section titled "Villain Applications." Select it, then go to the thread titled "Villain Application: Thugs, Tyrants, and Monsters" (here's a link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3367)

Follow the instructions provided (NOTE: The more you read the better your app will be).

If you want to read somebody else's approved app mine passed without a problem viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8152 .

Oh and good luck! Remember, we can hire you before you are approved so don't worry about that. As long as we know you've sent one in you're good.

Ingame name:slyth

Minecraft name:Zieatbabysz :stupid name i know

Why you want to join:I need to join a group like this. This group is exactly what i have been looking for and i am perfect for it.

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword skill amazing/bow skill decent

Any skill you find worthy: assassination and stalking

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"

Species: Mcmmo down so? if it was up i have good axe levels and sword

A link to your villain app:im not currently i villian.

OOC Go to the applications section of the forum, there you will find a sub section titled "Villain Applications." Select it, then go to the thread titled "Villain Application: Thugs, Tyrants, and Monsters" (here's a link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3367)

Follow the instructions provided (NOTE: The more you read the better your app will be).

If you want to read somebody else's approved app mine passed without a problem viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8152 .

Oh and good luck! Remember, we can hire you before you are approved so don't worry about that. As long as we know you've sent one in you're good.

Actually, after thinking I decided that being a girl charactor is better than being a boy (As I am a girl) because we can make you boys do whatever we want. So therefore I have changed my Char back to April_Scar. I am not a villan anymore and can't join your brotherhood. Sorry!