The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Ingame name: Rasta_the_Wise

Minecraft name: Glygax

Why you want to join: I am tired of attempting to join all these other mediocre guilds! I have an accepted Evil app and I want to do tasks that require me of being crafty... I wish to gain more power while in the midst of brethren that I may call my own.

Sword/ Bow skill: Skills are down as everyone knows, but its was 79( Sword) and 300 (Bow)

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": If they were working.. I would say my Evacuation Skill was good... It would allow for me to make an escape underground, if the need arose.

Other Info: Most people consider me a slacker I feel and I want to show that I am much more than a mere push over.. I ask that you help me by allowing me to help the rest with any task handed me.

Thank You

Ingame name: Rasta_the_Wise

Minecraft name: Glygax

Why you want to join: I am tired of attempting to join all these other mediocre guilds! I have an accepted Evil app and I want to do tasks that require me of being crafty... I wish to gain more power while in the midst of brethren that I may call my own.

Sword/ Bow skill: Skills are down as everyone knows, but its was 79( Sword) and 300 (Bow)

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": If they were working.. I would say my Evacuation Skill was good... It would allow for me to make an escape underground, if the need arose.

Other Info: Most people consider me a slacker I feel and I want to show that I am much more than a mere push over.. I ask that you help me by allowing me to help the rest with any task handed me.

Thank You

Ingame name: Jack

Minecraft name: kevinlive

Why you want to join: Because I like evil places and being an assasin is allways fun.

Sword/ Bow skill: 20/0

Any skill you find worthy: Sword.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good" none

Species: Human

I just started so, My levels are pretty low.

I do have some pvp experience thought, I've been playing on an another server in the past months and I've been in multiple raids almost every day.

Welcome, brother initiates. In Alstion you will find your instructions...

/t NiNjAxR3M1Xx or /t fatwampa to see if anyone is in :)

I shall set out as soon as I can depart from The Society's Sanctuary...

Speaking of which, I have a few loyal warriors under my command already within The Society..

I humbly offer there services as much as my own in our conquests and tasks...

I would like to think that The Society and the Dark Brotherhood could become reliant on each other :twisted: In times of need.

Just a suggestion though... Like I said I shall head for Alstion ASAP

I shall set out as soon as I can depart from The Society's Sanctuary...

Speaking of which, I have a few loyal warriors under my command already within The Society..

I humbly offer there services as much as my own in our conquests and tasks...

I would like to think that The Society and the Dark Brotherhood could become reliant on each other :twisted: In times of need.

Just a suggestion though... Like I said I shall head for Alstion ASAP

When you arrive we can speak more, brother. But what is this "Society"? I have heard many speak of it, but non know what it is...

((You still have to add me to the list of High Councillor's :\)) Relok'oth, we need ter make a base somewhere for te brother hood aye?

((I'm terrible with that :/))

We have one under contruction in Alstion if you would like to see. I'm also trying to make it so that "Dark Brotherhood" or some other code word for the guards let's us through no matter what. Unless we are known undead, in which case another huild house will be under contruction under Charlievb, if I can raise the minas...

I'm leaving, sry.

I should make a base on my own instead of waiting for you guys to do it..

Dan hasn't bothered to make it yet. But if you only joined FOR a base, then leave. We need target practice...

Ingame name: KarmaDelta

Minecraft name: Deltaro

Why you want to join: I want to join so I can leave the life I had been trying to live. An advisor for a city that may be bigger in the future. I just cant take the stupidity of others. I also wish to be a part of something bigger. Not a city or nation but a force that could change the history of Aegis.

Sword/ Bow skill: Swords ((n/a)) Bow 201

Any skill you find worthy: I find that coming from the darkness is much faster for a kill and go.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Using a bow and a sword.

Species: Wood Elf

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11149

((Not Accepted Yet))

Dan hasn't bothered to make it yet. But if you only joined FOR a base, then leave. We need target practice...

Hell yeah. About the base. Can't we just buy the land from Dan and get crack'in? Cuz this is getting kind of boring, waiting on him. He's busy after all.

True, NINJA, please tell me about the night family symbol, or is it of no importance.

Ingame name: Niko

Minecraft name: ratemenatorz59

Why you want to join: I've accomplished many things and the last thing I wanted to do was to join a brotherhood so this is a chance to be in one.

Sword/ Bow skill: unavailable until skills are up.

Any skill you find worthy: Sword.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good" Not that I could think of.

Species: Elf

Ill talk to Dan. I think im sure where the base is goin to be but im not 100% sure.

I knoiw where the base is, and Zar, I'm making the picture now. Just deciding on a nighty type background for it.