The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Sorry, ive been off, did you have the meeting if so can you post the discusstion here, (or if its [private business] you could message me)

Ingame name:Eberk_Ungart

Minecraft name:pilchar

Why you want to join:I have wandered around in aegis with nothing to do for a while and i need sometyhing to do (i also liked the oblivion reference)

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:I was walking neer oren and there were these two men in front of the road the called out "any last words" i said "die" we fought to the death i lost but i only had my fists. it was epic

Species:Dwarf

Grudge?I hate orcs

I know i do not have the authorization to do anything with your app but i just had to reply to this one.

do you know what this guild is about? we (or most of us) are worshipping iblees, and to be honest a moment of pain isn't epic...

app updated

p.s. if you see this at least acknowledge if i failed or not

app updated

p.s. if you see this at least acknowledge if i failed or not

Hmmm, could you just give me one reason why you want to worship iblees the dark "god" of aegis and i will accept you.

(Yes, relok'oth gave me the right to accept en denie apps)

When my fiancee died I sought out the orc tribe. on the 6th day of tracking I passed out from exhaustion. I had a vision of Iblees, in it he stood there above me. he promised that the orc tribe would be killed if i was in his service for 4 years. that was 7 years ago. From the other gods I had received NOTHING, from Iblees I received POWER. I will follow him to my dieing breath, his will be done.

NInja!!! where have you been, i need to discuss very private information with you sometime (very important) After today ill be off for 7 days so hurry!

NInja!!! where have you been, i need to discuss very private information with you sometime (very important) After today ill be off for 7 days so hurry!

Message me inforum. No minecraft access.

Do you mind if i make a new application form? i personally think this one is to easy.

goon then. It'll go soon so only accepted people ingame fill one in.

Hmm, a ingame test sounds nice, lets keep the current forum form and then to get really accepted you have to answer a couple of ingame questions, i will send them to you now ;3

Just wait, im trying to get relok to make a new system so you have to answer a couple of questions in-game.

Little edit, just pm me on the forums if you think you're ready and i will contact you.