The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Ingame name:Aragonis

Minecraft name:Goldplaya11

Why you want to join:I just want to join cause in wars i wanna be hired as assassin and get works like this.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:a big punched my off a cliff then i died.

Species:Elf

Grudge?

Ingame name:Aragonis

Minecraft name:Goldplaya11

Why you want to join:I just want to join cause in wars i wanna be hired as assassin and get works like this.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:a big punched my off a cliff then i died.

Grudge?

Hmm...Another elf!Iblees has been at work...accepted!

Ingame name:BountyHunter_Daniel

Minecraft name:daniel7121

Why you want to join:i like to be an assassin

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:Before i was a baker and i was lonely in the dwarf kingdom with my little bakery that none seemed to come.

Species:human

Grudge?not really

Ingame name:BountyHunter_Daniel

Minecraft name:daniel7121

Why you want to join:i like to be an assassin

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:Before i was a baker and i was lonely in the dwarf kingdom with my little bakery that none seemed to come.

Species:human

Grudge?not really

Accepted!The skins are at the bottom of the main thread!

Ingame name: Vlad_the_impaler

Minecraft name:smasherVT

Why you want to join:Because I have longed waited for a family of silencers that will accept me even though I prefer to silence my enemies than talk things out. Also my brother daniel has joined your brotherhood and he has informed me that I will do well and should sign up.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:(funny that this is partially true of when I was little) When I was but a young boy, people in my village called me Vlad the impaler because of my name. So one day, I wanted to show them that what they want is what they will get. The next morning All my enemies were murdered in their beds and all were impaled with a stick. From this day I hunt down the families of these people and the ones that were lucky to escape my assassinations.

Species: human(might change to undead when update arrives)

Grudge? All people that think that they can get away with things and make themselves "heroes"

Ingame name: Ka'Urdim

Minecraft name: FreeMelons

Why you want to join: The dark brotherhood was always such fun in oblivion especially the one in the manor looking for the gold, anyway i believe a minecraft crossover would be fun and beneficial to character growth.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: Left poor, begging on the streets of Alkazar, no human would listen to an elf's plea for minas, they taunted her, they joke about her and one day a traveller happened to mock her on the road to Alkazar, thus she pull out her blade and lay waste to the lesser being, and thats when the dark brotherhood noticed her.

Species: Elf

Grudge? against Humans and Orcs, but hides it well.

Ingame name: Dust

Minecraft name: vehikill

Why you want to join: Bored of my job as guard, want some action.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: Venturing to Oren and being attacked by hordes of mobs every night travelling until he ambushed them and killed them all.

Species: Human

Grudge? Dwarfs

Ingame name: Dust

Minecraft name: vehikill

Why you want to join: Bored of my job as guard, want some action.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: Venturing to Oren and being attacked by hordes of mobs every night travelling until he ambushed them and killed them all.

Species: Human

Grudge? Dwarfs

Accepted!Remember,we are coming out soon as non evil dooers.Remember this is a lie,we just need trust before we strike.

Ingame name: Vlad_the_impaler

Minecraft name:smasherVT

Why you want to join:Because I have longed waited for a family of silencers that will accept me even though I prefer to silence my enemies than talk things out. Also my brother daniel has joined your brotherhood and he has informed me that I will do well and should sign up.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:(funny that this is partially true of when I was little) When I was but a young boy, people in my village called me Vlad the impaler because of my name. So one day, I wanted to show them that what they want is what they will get. The next morning All my enemies were murdered in their beds and all were impaled with a stick. From this day I hunt down the families of these people and the ones that were lucky to escape my assassinations.

Species: human(might change to undead when update arrives)

Grudge? All people that think that they can get away with things and make themselves "heroes"

Accepted!we could use your talent in the days to come.

Ingame name: Ka'Urdim

Minecraft name: FreeMelons

Why you want to join: The dark brotherhood was always such fun in oblivion especially the one in the manor looking for the gold, anyway i believe a minecraft crossover would be fun and beneficial to character growth.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: Left poor, begging on the streets of Alkazar, no human would listen to an elf's plea for minas, they taunted her, they joke about her and one day a traveller happened to mock her on the road to Alkazar, thus she pull out her blade and lay waste to the lesser being, and thats when the dark brotherhood noticed her.

Species: Elf

Grudge? against Humans and Orcs, but hides it well.

Accepted!We shall have you avenged in the time too come...

Ingame name:Elvador_Yoleri

Minecraft name:sx421

Why you want to join:I want to breed chaos and gain a bounty of 5000m

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:I was in pain when i was put into jail and watched my brother die.

Grudge:none really

InGame Name: LaGeG

Roleplay Name: Leokin_Yoleri

Why you want to join: I want to join to get revenge on the humans for making

my brother starve to death, i will bread chaos on them.

Short bio of an experiance where you was in pain: My brother was put in a cell and left to starve to death, the guard made me watch.

Grudge: Humans

Ingame name:Elvador_Yoleri

Minecraft name:sx421

Why you want to join:I want to breed chaos and gain a bounty of 5000m

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:I was in pain when i was put into jail and watched my brother die.

Grudge:none really

Accepted!

InGame Name: LaGeG

Roleplay Name: Leokin_Yoleri

Why you want to join: I want to join to get revenge on the humans for making

my brother starve to death, i will bread chaos on them.

Short bio of an experiance where you was in pain: My brother was put in a cell and left to starve to death, the guard made me watch.

Grudge: Humans

Accepted!

Ingame name:Thatpyrodude

Minecraft name:Banok

Why you want to join:To make many minas

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:When i was young my i went out hunting. When i returned my parants were murdered by a orc. i chased him for days then i finily got him i captured him. and... Beheaded him. now i hate orcs and wish to see them punish.

Species:Human

Grudge?All Orcs