The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Everyone! You should all support Our headmaster's Villan app., he has good qualites that Aegis needs, HE MUST PREVAIL!

Ingame name:Lia_Amanodle

Minecraft name:pilchar

Why you want to join:aegis has seemed empty with out a purpose. I have sought out something to do, somewhere to get out my grudge against the other nations.

Sword/ Bow skill:i thought mcmmo was turned off but if i remmber corrctly. 10, 37

Any skill you find worthyacrobatics

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"acrobatics and bow

Species:Elf

A link to your villain app: [not neccecery atm, until I get mine accepted. Goes for you though if you have one.]i don't have one

Accepted, report to Alsion where I'll be waiting for you. When you arrive there you will wait for your chance to prove your worth. If you have a problem with anything I've said you can honorably decline the invitation but I shall not offer it again.

((ooc)) Alsion is in north Oren, just east of Snowy Fields.

You have twenty four hours.

Ingame name:Vladimir_Macmillian

Minecraft name:Kended

Why you want to join:I've been looking for a good organized Assassin's Organization Lately, and you caught my eye.I also like how you have a good sized group of people.

Sword/ Bow skill:Hmmm, Can't remember much, I believe swords was about 15? And bow was maybe 2 or less, i never liked it....

Any skill you find worthy:I Find stealth, and tactics worthy, I also enjoy co-operative work.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good":Hmmm, probably my mining which is almost 250 if i remember correctly?

Species:Dwarf, Cave Dwarf

A link to your villain app: [not neccecery atm, until I get mine accepted. Goes for you though if you have one.]http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9005

Ingame name: Kokb'ael (Nobody actually knows his name)

Minecraft name: Cowsgomooand

Why you want to join: I have been working freelance and I wasn't sure how I would approach potential customers. If I join this guild my work will have a semblance of order and I will be given work instead of having to look for it.

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword 32 Bow 0. (It doesn't matter though as MCmmo seems to have been removed)

Any skill you find worthy: Bows (I want to get skill in it but I can't get arrows lol)

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Bow

Species: Human

A link to your villain app: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8190

:D

Ingame name: Kokb'ael (Nobody actually knows his name)

Minecraft name: Cowsgomooand

Why you want to join: I have been working freelance and I wasn't sure how I would approach potential customers. If I join this guild my work will have a semblance of order and I will be given work instead of having to look for it.

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword 32 Bow 0. (It doesn't matter though as MCmmo seems to have been removed)

Any skill you find worthy: Bows (I want to get skill in it but I can't get arrows lol)

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Bow

A link to your villain app: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8190

:D

Accepted. See one of the High Councillors ingame

Find one of us in Alstion town. Our new base of operations.

Where is the guild going to be built, and can you please show us a description or pic of The Night Family's Symbol.

Ingame name: Jack

Minecraft name: kevinlive

Why you want to join: Because I like evil places and being an assasin is allways fun.

Sword/ Bow skill: 20/0

Any skill you find worthy: Sword.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good" none

I just started so, My levels are pretty low.

I do have some pvp experience thought, I've been playing on an another server in the past months and I've been in multiple raids almost every day.

Where is the guild going to be built, and can you please show us a description or pic of The Night Family's Symbol.

gf course. Lemme make it now.

why am i not on the guild list. i am a Neophyte Sicarius and i was accepted by fatwampa

why am i not on the guild list. i am a Neophyte Sicarius and i was accepted by fatwampa

Didn't know... I thought you was an INitiate...

Didn't know... I thought you was an INitiate...

sorry. he ranked me up

sorry. he ranked me up

Aye that be the truth. ((Sorry I didn't tell you yet but I've been slightly preoccupied.)) But yes she was formally promoted after completing a few tasks proving her abilities. The challenges weren't as exciting as I 'ad planned them to be but it couldn't be 'elped.

I'll try to keep you better informed in the future.