The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Ingame name:Thatpyrodude

Minecraft name:Banok

Why you want to join:To make many minas

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:When i was young my i went out hunting. When i returned my parants were murdered by a orc. i chased him for days then i finily got him i captured him. and... Beheaded him. now i hate orcs and wish to see them punish.

Species:Human

Grudge?All Orcs

Accepted!It may take awhile to make the minas as we have not many contracts at the moment.

I was already in the lesser council because, but i think it would be nice to post my app again.

Ingame name: kamiera

Minecraft name: ijsselzichta

Why you want to join: Because i have a grudge on the humans, and i know you -ingame withouth metagaming ;D- have one to, kamiera want to help Relok'oth because of.. certain reasons that relok already knows :(

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: Kamiera walked down a street in the city, she wanted to get outside and get some fresh air, she walked into a small alley and saw a couple of boys waiting for her, she turned around but the entrance was blocked by 2 other boys and one of the boys, the biggest, picked up a stone and threw it at her;"We don't want you here you stupid elf!" All the other boys now were throwing stones at her and suddenly one of them pulled a bag over her head she could barerly breath! she felt more stones hitting her and started crying, someone kicked her and suddenly all the other boy started kicking her to! she could handle the pain but the constant screaming;"Go away stupid elf! we don't want you here!" was the worst, she hated these humans more then a normal person probably could hate someone!, she hated all of them but even that couldn't stop her from crying, she kept crying and screaming untill it stopped, then waited several minutes and stood up pulled the bag of her head and looked at her clothes, she didn't want the lady to see her like this!, she was a human! maybe she would threat her like that to!, and she walked out of the city gates to wash herself in a pool somewhere in the forest.

Species: elf

Grudge? Human

I was already in the lesser council because, but i think it would be nice to post my app again.

Ingame name: kamiera

Minecraft name: ijsselzichta

Why you want to join: Because i have a grudge on the humans, and i know you -ingame withouth metagaming ;D- have one to, kamiera want to help Relok'oth because of.. certain reasons that relok already knows :(

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: Kamiera walked down a street in the city, she wanted to get outside and get some fresh air, she walked into a small alley and saw a couple of boys waiting for her, she turned around but the entrance was blocked by 2 other boys and one of the boys, the biggest, picked up a stone and threw it at her;"We don't want you here you stupid elf!" All the other boys now were throwing stones at her and suddenly one of them pulled a bag over her head she could barerly breath! she felt more stones hitting her and started crying, someone kicked her and suddenly all the other boy started kicking her to! she could handle the pain but the constant screaming;"Go away stupid elf! we don't want you here!" was the worst, she hated these humans more then a normal person probably could hate someone!, she hated all of them but even that couldn't stop her from crying, she kept crying and screaming untill it stopped, then waited several minutes and stood up pulled the bag of her head and looked at her clothes, she didn't want the lady to see her like this!, she was a human! maybe she would threat her like that to!, and she walked out of the city gates to wash herself in a pool somewhere in the forest.

Species: elf

Grudge? Human

sorry,forgot you was in here.You was a secret and i forgot to add you back after the server wipe.adding later.

Ok, thanks ;D, i hope my bio of a in pain moment wasn't to long... it looked like a couple of sentances when i was typing it xD

Ingame name: Maith the Wise

Minecraft name: Ministryofgamess

Why you want to join: I'd like to join because of the epic battles coming with this clan, also this is the biggest clan in the server right now. Furthermore I like the effort put into this clan by the founder, I think he is very dedicated to the clan.

Assassin or refugee: Assassin.

Species: Elf

Grudge? Nobody, I live in a mercenary town right now where we can't prefer any race, we fight for the richest.

sorry this has taken so long to accept you.I didnt see your post...

I think you should call for a meeting as soon as possible, The wind is whispering war. And i think there are many things The Dark Brotherhood should discuss.

I think you should call for a meeting as soon as possible, The wind is whispering war. And i think there are many things The Dark Brotherhood should discuss.

Aye. But it is hard to do this with such little time remaining before the first prophecy starts. The Bloodmoon is very specific as to what will happen.

Ingame name:Eberk_Ungart

Minecraft name:pilchar

Why you want to join:I have wandered around in aegis with nothing to do for a while and i need something to do. i wanted some direction to my fight but i wanted something that i wouldn't always have to fight openly( i like stealth)

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:my fiancee was killed by orcs the day before our wedding.

Species:Dwarf

Grudge?I hate orcs