The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Definately differint outfits so they can be destinguished, What exactly do you mean?; is there supposed to be a stealth region of the Darkbrotherhood

a magic and straight (:P) combat?

Ok. I understand now sorry, also Where is Alsion?

Ok. I understand now sorry, also Where is Alsion?

To the North!

(OOC) North of Oren, about 20 feet east of Snowy Fields. Ok maybe more like a hundred blocks but its not that far.

To the North!

(OOC) North of Oren, about 20 feet east of Snowy Fields. Ok maybe more like a hundred blocks but its not that far.

KK so sorry, i forgot it was called Alsion sorry

Ingame name: Lym

Minecraft name: Lymdil

Why you want to join: Basically just, because I talked with Ninja alot and I'm pretty much interested now.

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword 91 / Bow 1? I really never use Bows, due to the fact I'm to lazy to buy them and I don't waste money.... and I suck using them, lol.

Any skill you find worthy: Herbalism & Excavation - Both over 100.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Herbalism - 263 - Top 10 - Rank 4 8-)

Species: Human, Halfling

A link to your villain app: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4573[Advanced Approved]

Ingame name: Lym

Minecraft name: Lymdil

Why you want to join: Basically just, because I talked with Ninja alot and I'm pretty much interested now.

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword 91 / Bow 1? I really never use Bows, due to the fact I'm to lazy to buy them and I don't waste money.... and I suck using them, lol.

Any skill you find worthy: Herbalism & Excavation - Both over 100.

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Herbalism - 263 - Top 10 - Rank 4  8-) 

Species: Human, Halfling

A link to your villain app: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4573[Advanced Approved]

Accepted. Any idea on what path you might choose when it comes out?

Path? Do I really have to read 25 sites full of Posts? ^^

I'm going to do what is needed. I will finish Thistledown soon.. if you can finish a Town... anyway, thanks.

Path? Do I really have to read 25 sites full of Posts? ^^

I'm going to do what is needed. I will finish Thistledown soon.. if you can finish a Town... anyway, thanks.

It is on lprevious page.

Erm.. I'm blind. Do you mean fatwampas post conserning the Tasks for the Assasins & Initate?

Erm.. I'm blind. Do you mean fatwampas post conserning the Tasks for the Assasins & Initate?

Last post on previous page

The paths are: Assassin, Brawler and Mage. Each one is ruled by a High Councillor or two.

I'm not the Beat 'em up guy. Though, I think we will get rarely Assassin Contracts, so that's why it's going to be Mage.

Ingame name:Lia_Amanodle

Minecraft name:pilchar

Why you want to join:aegis has seemed empty with out a purpose. I have sought out something to do, somewhere to get out my grudge against the other nations.

Sword/ Bow skill:i thought mcmmo was turned off but if i remmber corrctly. 10, 37

Any skill you find worthyacrobatics

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"acrobatics and bow

Species:Elf

A link to your villain app: [not neccecery atm, until I get mine accepted. Goes for you though if you have one.]i don't have one

Ingame name:Lia_Amanodle

Minecraft name:pilchar

Why you want to join:aegis has seemed empty with out a purpose. I have sought out something to do, somewhere to get out my grudge against the other nations.

Sword/ Bow skill:i thought mcmmo was turned off but if i remmber corrctly. 10, 37

Any skill you find worthyacrobatics

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"acrobatics and bow

Species:Elf

A link to your villain app: [not neccecery atm, until I get mine accepted. Goes for you though if you have one.]i don't have one

Get one in the works and we'll consider it.