[Complete][Finished] Two items for sell/trade

DarkElfs

[!] Different parchments be nails up over the nations showing with a drawing of two different items up for trade/sell [!] 

Know, hello I here state I have two items for sale but will accept offers of equal values too. Both items are a pair so like sell or trade for something for these said items together.

[!] Parchment end short, not much writing to it as drawing is below hand show said items [!] 

-Paleman's sword-

Highest offer- 1,500 minas

http://prntscr.com/i6628b 

-Paleman's Remains-

Highest Offer- N/A 

http://prntscr.com/i662rt 

"Like stated before I accepted trades and of the sort minas are included. Know if have any question do just send a bird or nail note for me near this parchment if need be. Other than that do send a bird of offers you'd like leave for this said pair of items then. Good day." -Signed Robyn Vulnear- 

An armored mali'ker has walked up to the seller with a rather large sack, ringing of what's possibly be an absurd amount of minas. He would nod silently towards the seller before handing her the bag when she had shown him the sword. Then, she would hand him the sword to him, and he would make further inspections on it as he removes the sword from its sheath.

"Hmmm..." He hums. "It's nice looking sword. It'll be perfect for my collection. Ahernan for it, I really do appreciate it."

Then, he would simply walk away as he slides the blade back into its sheath.

On selling the sword to the Mali'ker she'd rub at her jawline only nodding most the time as her jaw was killing her as same with her chest after being hit with a barrel from a fight on a ship not long ago with pirates

"Hope it is for you, sir. I just got to may items at the moment in my own collection so you got lucky in catching it before someone else had got it. " 

After that, the human girl turn going move off to hand the heavy sack to the banker seeing as she needed know go rest up after such a fight and of selling her item