Lark's Comprehensive Guide to Blacksmith Roleplay (V1)

Lark

I love this guide. I very much appreciate the resources you've linked near the bottom as well. As a craftsman IRP myself, I will indeed benefit from this. Mind you, I knew a lot of this already, but I'm certain others will have everything to learn! :] Take my rep.

I love this ****.  Historically accurate crafters RPing the creation of RP items is the essence of wholesome Roleplay.  You don't need a bunch of goons with you for it.  btw make me enchanted sword with runes k? thx

Edited by TheNanMan2000

Watching youtube videos is one of the ways I learned how to properly roleplay blacksmithing, but this helped a ton. Good read ?

Just now, Gladuos said:

I love this guide. I very much appreciate the resources you've linked near the bottom as well. As a craftsman IRP myself, I will indeed benefit from this. Mind you, I knew a lot of this already, but I'm certain others will have everything to learn! :] Take my rep.

I'm glad you like it! I'll most likely update this guide with more advanced techniques later on, as well as include some examples for magical smithing eventuallyTM

So keep an eye on this, I do want to keep it as straightforward and uncluttered as possible so people can easily refer back to this and go "Oh there it is"

Been waiting for this ?

Geat guide. This kinda roleplay is something that is most enjoyable to expereicne if done right. I love the push for this being that I dont see this type of roleplay getting attension.

God I love you, Lark.