[✗] Forced Mutational Virus, F.M.V

theldryn

-DELETED-

Edited by theldryn

dude i can’t have guns but here we are

You need to understand that there’s a limit to what you can do in the setting. While not explicitly medieval, this goes a bit too far in terms of availability.

never heard of mutations in the medieval time?

of course not

why is everything I write frowned upon?!

Hey dude! It’s awesome to see that you’re invested in creating some lore and background for your guild, and I’m really glad you’re writing it up. It can be a tough thing to put your ideas down, and it’s even harder to do so in a way that fits the theme of the medium you’re in. Like the comments above me said, this doesn’t really fit into the theme of LotC right now, and if you want to talk more about why and what maybe you could do to change that, I’d love if you hit me up on my discord (ilikefooddude#8500) or here on the forums as a PM. Good luck man!

Edited by Ilikefooddude

*sirens*

*beats microphone*

“hello there’s a 682 right outside your complex.. please advise.”

“excuse me.. recker can you uh, come here for a second?”

“yeah what?”

– outside –

“what the **** are you talking about, what the **** is a 682?”

“uhm, they’re like my characters imagination.”

“this is a garry’s mod military roleplay server, stop ******* around.”

“no you stop ******* around, im roleplying how my character is, stop ruining my roleplay ***** ass”

– leaves platoon and joins terrorist side -

*oocly knows their frequency on radio*

“hey guys, we’re going to the bridge”

“682 682 682 682 173 173 173 !!!”

“who THE **** is that?!”

*leaves radio*

Just now, theldryn said:

@Jaeden mkay, no problem we can do that

it has already come to be.

what you mean?

Viruses and DNA research are microbiology discoveries that well date after the techlock.  In a fantasy setting, despite whether or not such a virus makes sense on paper (you seem to focus on the science behind it?), it’s much more farfetched and out of place.  

You’re better off coining it off as an alchemical serum or generic plague and writing up a history about it.

In my effort to be a little less of a ***** about it, here is what you did wrong:

- You failed to write a fleshed out lore post...again. You can’t write two paragraphs and expect people to carry it the rest of the way for you.

- After four months, you should probably teach yourself to use the forums better. It’s not hard.

- This post is a basically a copy of Fallout 3’s FEV’s (Forced Evolutionary Virus). You aren’t slick.

-The lore you have is about things hundreds of years ahead of LotC; for example, CRISPR.