OG-69 Lore - By Omar Grimmer'Lak

z3m0s

WiDzi8nuuDUMLqoVI_KioQe0uDz4Aobrg_6twB1IObQGYj5AaqwVW4bZ-voFpKDSJvRxkds_nyj8-Rg9rJCCkFdZFbqnq_e664ag03eI4UfzUUJwEBaukQoya8NQ6f8Wv3kdazzm

Origins

Deep within the heart of dwarven lands sat the center of it all, Omar Grimmer’Lak’s tent. I say tent modestly, it was more so a labyrinth of stone and wool, perched atop the highest of Mesa mountains, he looked down upon the clouds and the gods upon waking each morning.

Upon another glorious day with Omar Grimmer’Lak within this realm a pale dwarf approached his tent, with great fear in his eyes he bowed before him, begging Omar to take a large chest he had carried all the way up the mountain. Venturing inside he would ramble of how Omar was the chosen one, to bring about a new age he was the only one who could open the chest and free us all from damnation.

Stepping up to the plate the great Omar, shimmering in the sunlight that beamed through the sky light perfectly rounding him, with a great heave he’d slide across the basic mechanics of the chest and free the contents, a great gust of dust and smoke flying from within. Inside he would find the greatest weapon to ever rest within the hands of a god such as Omar. . . The OG-69, a high powered automatic steam rifle capable of holding a standard thirty round clip.

Workings

Propulsion mechanism

tenor.gif

Having deconstructed and rebuilt the weapon in mass, Omar was able to see that the gun used a complicated steam mechanism to quickly fire and reload the gun without much problem at all.

Bullets

0MWbfflCHvwenW52N_tetGQFtytM09BRg-WTaMVQYAl4YCPXbtNgl9_R8B5LZDSuQIwT-FPchCi-19hV7zv7LB8EIymVFiAX-pVUuD0zQ3uztOayAFJ-ggbyUiXWxdD6rrZgGh8_

Small mass manufactured stones of a particular shape were fashioned as ammunition, fitting as the perfect shape inside both the clip at the barrel of the rifle.

Body

1013dc16fcec2944e527c4f179158281--nerf-m

A standard body with a comfortable stock and hand grip upon the barrel of the gun were fitted, crafted from vastly mass manufactured druid trees. The rifles made in various sizes to cater to all possible races Lord, God and Saviour Omar Grimmer’Lak chose to allow to serve under him.

References

This is all an original idea and the lore belongs to @Omar Grimmer'Lak

I was going to say that these were lore breaking, but since we’re talking about Omar Grimmer’Lak, I wouldn’t be surprised if he invented a M1 Abrams

Accepted. Moved to implemented lore 

How much does an OG-69 cost?!!? I’m so happy we’re finally getting guns! Good job Omar Grimmer’Lak ?

11 hours ago, Potts244 said:

How much does an OG-69 cost?!!? I’m so happy we’re finally getting guns! Good job Omar Grimmer’Lak ?

Cost of production is only 69 mina but they sell retail for 420

I would like to make an order.