Aeldrin

[PK] At Long Last, A Soldier's Rest

23 minutes ago, ChaseusBelli said:

Conan Vallberg af Mórr raises a brow. "we just signed a treaty with Fenn, if you try and defile their body, I'll have your head instead. You aren't worth the headache." reminds the knight

"I'm going to help." Comments a young man who resembles David Bowie. "I hate these ******* mages. Magic ******* rotting their wee elven minds and making them like that she-witch. No respect for the dead."

Omar Grimmer’Lak recalls meeting Aelthir only two Elven days ago and states “Gug’ye, Aelthur. Mi wizh lat kuuld’ve given mi ah unifurm befure lat bekame flat.” 

10 hours ago, Moribundity said:

Vexalia Lothryne, the lost Atmorice gave a simple smirk. “That was easier than planned.” She chuckled as she sipped on her glass of red from her secretive estate. Retrieving a quill, the woman joyously scratched off a name from her grimoire; now most of the names were scratched off.. “Deaths are so much more satisfying when you don’t get your hands dirty. Isn’t that right, Estrael?” She asked her daughter, who stood before her, clad in plate armor over a fine dress. “Fetch me his head.” She grinned, pointing to the many skulls that sat upon her mantelpiece. “He can join Aelthos and the Drakon girl as a trophy.”

“ You ******* degenerate of an Harlot, you did nothing and you will never be capable to do something, it is useless for you to boast  yourself and believe to be  on a plane above of the others. If you'll try to make a false move, you will end up under a grave." A Young-looking elf exclaimed to Vexalia, looking very angry.

Vexalia Lothryne, the lost Atmorice gave a simple smirk. “That was easier than planned.” She chuckled as she sipped on her glass of red from her secretive estate. Retrieving a quill, the woman joyously scratched off a name from her grimoire; now most of the names were scratched off.. “Deaths are so much more satisfying when you don’t get your hands dirty. Isn’t that right, Estrael?” She asked her daughter, who stood before her, clad in plate armor over a fine dress. “Fetch me his head.” She grinned, pointing to the many skulls that sat upon her mantelpiece. “He can join Aelthos and the Drakon girl as a trophy.”

“**** off, mongrel” a certain sellsword commented. The man’s expression switching into a one filled with anger and hate. As he couldn’t stand the woman any longer due to her dry comments. Spitting on the ground, before making his way off

You have literally killed... no one in Fenn. Every attempt was a failure and that is why you lost all your support.” He would say with a huff due to having to deal with this insane woman for over three elven months “Even when something isn’t against Fenn you always come in with your murder talk when you are unable to do so. For once in your miserable, traitorous life, move on and accept the fact that you are worthless” He would utter moving over to a shirne to Wryvun doing a little pray for the former Grand Prince “You have served your nation for countless years llir... I was proud to have fought by your side through many battles” The Mali’Fenn then rose to his feet uttering one final word “Rest” Before returning to his post beside the new Grand Prince

Alevaera stands before a Wyvern shrine with her hands folded in prayer, bowing her head in honor of fallen Prince. She heaves a soft sigh after a long moment of silence. ”I have only been part of this Princedom for a handful of years now. I wish I could have had more time to get to know you before your passing.” Alevaera speaks in a soft tone, lifting her head to gaze up at the large winged shrine. Her icy-blue eyes shed no tears, but behold the structure with pride and warm kindness.”Many speak greatly of you, they hold you with high regard for your achievements and your integrity. I will listen to the tales of your life, and keep them close.” The young Mali’Fenn kneels down by the foot of the shrine, placing down a smooth blue stone that had been clasped in her folded hands. She takes a few steps back, beholding the shrine one last time, a melancholy expression breaking to her features. ”May you rest now dear Prince, and find peace wherever you may be.” She says one last goodbye, before taking her leave to her public duties.

569d85a4caedb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Leilatha Syllar hears of the news. Moving to lean back in her seat as she held the note that told her of the news. She knew Aelthir since he was forty, she was there when the Warhawkes housed the ‘Fenn all those years ago before they moved with the dwarves, she saw the ‘Fenn grow bigger and stronger right before her eyes. She fought many wars and sat in many meetings with him. He was her friend, and in some ways her brother, providing a helpful and kind hand. A single tear dripped down Leilatha’s cheek as she softly said the words “Van’ayla ito Igne’acaela”. The Warhawke then sat in her seat for hours, deep in her own thoughts.

((You and I.. well we have had an interesting past to say the least in the 3 years I have known you. I wish you the best as you pursue what you want to do. You’ve been a good friend to me Ryan, may you do great things in life. o7))

Edited by KiiwiFruiit

((As much as we've had our differences, NLing a nation for 3 irl years straight is an enviable effort. Give this man a pat on the back and a departing toot o7

On 6/13/2019 at 12:26 AM, Moribundity said:

((posts like this make me wish theyd bring back the downvote button; the frequency of and intensity of venom within your posts regarding aeldrin and other snelves blurs the line between pure ic-hostility and ooc passive-aggression against players, and it makes me wonder whether you’re just using your character’s reactions to events as a veil for expressing contempt toward other players))

Officer Grudgebeard watches Vexalia talk to herself in another of her fits of paranoid schizophrenia in her dilapidated bedroom in Starfall. He takes detailed notes before shoving off the mushroom island toward the continent’s southern coast.