Sign in to follow this  
Kiiwi

The Maehr'tehral Trade District

Posted (edited)

0yWSDTrCcWO6mxWsLrShEOsl4jsRiJ0uhrnSMw1XmHIwisj5Q0c107TnL51JSXcLMNicc9p5FLRKrRsMS5oBgcweLUa_HpD0_4DnpG8N0va3vgeto-oz6YWbmuDf52fJaLiYhkk-

The Maehr’tehral Trade District

KADjZ-8xD2Z-ew46zHQie3Icph9OjiI5-FE6U6cdQDELmMTv011i26-tt06sL94xVVXxBXX2hSwbj-ZPwjLRT5Qlv_3PT_wgzerzb7qPIyRNQk0ILJYJX9PuxV2c2n4Mvlavi5hw

As many of you know that I, Ayliana Visaj, am the newly elected Okarir’akaln of Haelun’or. In my campaign promise, it was stated that I would be reforming the existing trade district into something more functional and stylish. I am a ‘thill of my words, and I present to you, the newly restructured Maehr’tehral Trade District:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3WBjdJfb6syU8O9beTrK7rmJXQ3zG9Du_u8VPmhU_fJA2QPU8pgMvsOPAapJYZTNmob_LShirpwYJcK2UOhEdyU29A0RaJI3_laG0hJRcSug1Sei2pwYM2c6zL3sUeY3vdGVVDzs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The district itself shall serve as a way for the good citizenry of elcihi’thilln to purchase as well as vend goods or services. It was known that when I saw the deteriorated state of the previous trade district that I had to spruce it up and bring it to life. Many of the good citizens of the Silver State came to me inquiring, to sell their goods, but there was never enough space. Thus it was decided, I was required to create more so that Haelun’or may triumph commercially, for now and eternally. 

1NzYqjVwjS7no3OxDwkWHoyC0OnJLORAYcY31rKgMh-bkYXpjsMR3nC-UeKKft1fYEy6n4y__fVq11CYkblM7-zPzrJej9f1odJvqYZ1i8cMLOX89L5I3QABXGsSAnsV22Q678oX

There are currently ten stalls open, two of which are not traditional stalls but still functional for selling respective wares or goods. If you are interested in owning a stall please fill out this form:

Username:

Discord:

What will you be selling:

May this newly reformed district assist our blessed elcihi’thilln continue to progress and travel onwards for Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.

o-9APwIIoZ3aZl4lGORa40Y82lzADilkb9SOOH0_P1Wa0WLmlIFd69b_vcxpaSkPaJ8Z-IcinCif16eTfp91SoLmuTWE4CbCb_rUZl7yogyvK4LjIcQx8aG0IFH-dwJNrICNOwXZ

((The stalls may be used for actually selling stuff or can be used to bring rp, such as a lemonade stand or in my case, a tailor shop. Only requirements is to be active within the city and decorate your stall to give it some flavor and make it different than the rest! Please comment down below with your request forms.))

Edited by KiiwiFruiit

Dimaethor Visaj stood at the stall he had long illegally kept, brusquely filling out the form to make the Visaj Silver Emporium legal.

[[Username: Aythyinae

Discord: Ankan#7215

What will you be selling: A little of everything]]

Username: Rhuyne

Discord: Rhuyne#1160

What will you be selling: Wool, leather, books, weapons

Uppori Visaj already owned the tavern, and alas, she wasn’t very talented at being a saleswoman. She stared at the entries for a moment, ‘thill lining up to pick a spot in the Trade District, Uppori smiled gently at the signatures on the document. Uppori thought about this while inside of the library, closing her book immediately to check out the new District.

Username: marb121

Discord: marb#6279

What will you be selling: Baked potatoes, meats, iron, alchemist’s shears, alchemy plants if in stock.

Username: EndCallCaesar

Discord: EndcallCaesar#3203

What will you be selling: Botanical ingredients, Alchemical Shears, Refined metals, Wools, Banners, Leather/Leather materials, Armor/Weaponry, RP items.

Username: Korus_Prime

Discord: I’d rather not give it out on the forums, I’ll contact you via HERP discord

What you will be selling: Household magic items, as well as custom orders.

Posted (edited)

Username: SecretAgntNinja
Discord: Stone#9725 (Will change a lot)
What you will be selling: Navigational Equipment, Technology, Exotic Goods, Antiques, Artifacts (Non-magical).

Edited by Noixkaloni

Username: FaultyPlayers/DistortedLaugh

Discord: pundimonium#9142

What will you be selling: Only the finest quality Hoo-kah drugs and other smoking devices

Username: Kimikaa

Discord: Kimika#9499

What will you be selling: Alchemical/medicinal herbs, and various alcohols made by my character.