Sign in to follow this  
AlffiePyxxel

Question about wine

I have this idea for my next character to make him an up-and-coming vintner, but I have no idea how alcohol or brewing or wine works on this server. I have checked the wiki and nothing useful came up to any variations on the word wine or brewery (that I could think of). Can someone please explain how it works? I know brewing stands are for drugs here...

There is no plugin for brewing at the moment

What most people do in the absence of a brewing plugin right now is rename water bottles and add descriptions of their drinks with /edit name (name of drink) and /edit desc (description of drink). I think it’s also common to use brewing stands to make a potion first though, so it’ll be a neat color, but I don’t do that because my character’s drinks are all blue anyway lol. As for any actual brewing process, that’s up to you to rp. If you need a way to stack water bottles so you can rename 64 at once, you can modreq for it. Hope this helps

Edited by Catarrh

Cannot wait to reach 18 and taste alcohol...

1 hour ago, JokerLow said:

Cannot wait to reach 18 and taste alcohol...

Most of my cousins are alcohol addicts since their 14’s or 15’s, but since their youngest years their biggest objective was to get older to have alcohol since it’s pretty normal between my uncles and aunts to drink beer.

I had alcohol once, got drunk and it was cool, but then I began to crave for alcohol again for some time and it was like “What the ****, I gotta stop with this right now”

15 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

Most of my cousins are alcohol addicts since their 14’s or 15’s, but since their youngest years their biggest objective was to get older to have alcohol since it’s pretty normal between my uncles and aunts to drink beer.

I had alcohol once, got drunk and it was cool, but then I began to crave for alcohol again for some time and it was like “What the ****, I gotta stop with this right now”

I was just kidding if you didn’t catch it, but wow.

11 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

This became quite serious quite fast