Cult of Engineering-Idea for a cult involving engineering-No stealing!-

Lyuin

Ok so a day or two ago I thought of an idea after reading a "player of the week article"

I had the idea that in the aegis there would be a guild called the Cult of Engineering or the Guild of cogs or something along those lines who are a elite group of engineers who use contraptions in battle and in everyday life. They would worship there own god who invented redstone and is a Enginnering god.

My idea for the lowest rank would be "engineering apprentice." After proving his worth in battle or building.He would pass a number of trials mainly involving redstone wiring and pistons to gradute to an "engineer" Then there would be other ranks. Nearer to the top would be

Artficer,Chief of Engineers (The chief would look after apprentices) RedstonePriest(would be like a religous represententive of the Engineering god) and the Lord Artificers who would be the leaders.

There castle would mainly be made of steel and the defences are all made using redstone and pistons. In battle they would fight well not for money but for redstone and pistons and other matirials like that. The mod installed would be some sort of mod which has either planes or Air ballons in. I would love to see a large set of steel doors open in the fort and aircraft rise into the sky.

That is my idea if it gets accepted I would want to have a place in this cult.

Unfortunately most mods like that require everyone to download a client mod, which the Dev team has said they want to steer away from.

well i think its a good ideer to have a redstone cult/engineer guild we don't need the mods we could just build sige wepones, traps, etc. i woud like to joine a cult/guild like thadt

If you can find a way to implement this god into the lore in a good way that fits with the rest, it sure is a funny idea. Why don't you start out the guild yourself and see if there are more people that is intressted in this?

Huwel.... Why havent you talked with me about this OOC :D this is a really good idea and we should deffently try to work something out. Dont know, but it would be fun with a guild like that.. *whispers "and it would fit good with your new character."

((Alras has a engineers guild, and also I had a idea like this set up in the lore/ideas section. It was gunna be my project in the new world. But it would be nice to see it happen! http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30848-redstone-city/page__p__181673__hl__redstone__fromsearch__1#entry181673

((Alras has a engineers guild, and also I had a idea like this set up in the lore/ideas section. It was gunna be my project in the new world. But it would be nice to see it happen! http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30848-redstone-city/page__p__181673__hl__redstone__fromsearch__1#entry181673

of you looked at the link i posted above, you'll see that it is infact the link to the Alrasian Engineers Guild, I am currenty taking care of the guild since Kalen is taking care of Alras builds!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.