sergisala

An Address from Duke Tobias

NNnz4TpvSKzb33nKHZ8pfwFKQ8leuO1gK1X6IVEJUqtAYsIkRbL2UNJff6cQPEvjL0bjuZHZj2uCImQUUOAVZK691O9riXHLtNz_rq19S_Q-c6QOQRlTQ483Nl9jJgVJdn10tQzZ

AN ADDRESS FROM DUKE TOBIAS

Issued and confirmed by His Grace, the Duke of Eastmark, 10th of Owyn’s Flame, 1741 

To the Kingdom of Curonia and to the rest of nations of Arcas,

After decades of suffering inside the Holy Orenian Empire, we, the curonian people, have finally been freed from a tyrannical and despotic empire that was oppressing the wishes of our people for freedom since its foundation. 

Since its establishment, this empire has been ignoring the curonic law, our traditions and our judiciary, and has constantly been pushing for a forced centralization removing the rights of the vassal states. However, this situation shall no longer continue.

With our independence, we have achieved our full sovereignty once again. This is a milestone not only for us but for the future generations of curonians.

However, there’s no time for celebrations. We must now defend with our swords and banners the Kingdom of Curonia from the unacceptable public threats and attacks that we’re currently receiving from the Holy Orenian Empire and its authorities.

Finally, and in these convulsive days, I would like to reaffirm my total support and loyalty to the Kingdom of Curonia and its Lord Regent, Ser Angelo de Alba. The Lord Regent is excellently serving this kingdom and I’m sure he’ll continue doing so until our Crown Prince, His Highness Prince William Devereux ascends to the Curonian Throne.

The Green Tide rises, for we stand as one. God bless the independent Kingdom of Curonia!

Signed,

HIS GRACE, Tobias of the House of Merentel, Lord Justiciar of the Kingdom of Curonia, Duke of Eastmark, Count of Alannor and Baron of Hallowfell

Matthias goes back to chewing on a dandelion leaf, being one of the neutral Curonians.

Vivaca Rutledge, A Loyalist Curonian woman reads the address, tearing it to shreds. Vivaca chuckles.

”No. Better Together.”

”My home has been polluted by mutiny... There's no point in fighting this war, as you'll lose anyway... regardless of your spirit! Nobody in Curon asked for this, I don't recall if the locals of Curon were asked if they wanted to be let free from the Great Empire!”

“Stupid Angelo.”

4 minutes ago, PapiZapii said:

Vivaca Rutledge, A Loyalist Curonian woman reads the address, tearing it to shreds. Vivaca chuckles.

”No. Better Together.”

”My home has been polluted by mutiny... There's no point in fighting this war, as you'll lose anyway... regardless of your spirit! Nobody in Curon asked for this, I don't recall if the locals of Curon were asked if they wanted to be let free from the Great Empire!”

“Stupid Angelo.”

“Vivaca Adhara Rutledge! You best keep your talk at home. To express an opinion in the wrong place will get you killed. I already lost your mom.” Matthias sighed, finishing off his dandelion leaf tea. He’d pat her shoulder.

“I can’t lose you too.”

1 minute ago, Language said:

“Vivaca Adhara Rutledge! You best keep your talk at home. To express an opinion in the wrong place will get you killed. I already lost your mom.” Matthias sighed, finishing off his dandelion leaf tea. He’d pat her shoulder.

“I can’t lose you too.”

3 minutes ago, Language said:

“I can’t lose you too.”

She’d chuckle “Oh whatever!”

Daniel Merentel reads the letter from his hobo shack in the Old Vintas city his relatives never telling him they had moved out now surviving of the rats or cockroaches he managed to hunt.