Narthoks Farewell

SaltAlt

? I'm gonna miss u Narthok

shame you had to be gunned down this way

Do not know much of you but certainly what I have heard has been nothing but positive ? the little RP I had with you was also rather pleasant! 

Thanks for everything you have given the community and the server itself, we do all appreciate such. 

This person is a gentleman of complete integrity! 

Holy ****, that music is pretty good, I like it

I havent really interacted with Narthok for a while but had tons of fun with him in Axios. I’m certainly gonna miss him. Wish you the best of luck post lotc Narthok.

Narthok, you and I had an extremely toxic relationship together, and we found ourselves on opposite sides most of our runs on LotC.

But credit where it’s due: the many people that didn't manage to permanently piss you off were treated well by you. You seemed like a good community lad and a fine bloke when it comes to leadership and standing up for your friends.

Just that makes you already a valuable contribution to this server and makes it regretful that you'll have to leave. Godspeed with your real life and hopefully you'll find a pastime as satisfying as LotC.

Narthok was always a good person to just go and talk to. I wasn't with his group for long, but in the short time I was there, he was always a good person to have your back. Farewell ?

I only saw you when you’re part of a meta rally or the time a few maps back where I got captured and you did some interesting red faith roleplay. Never knew you besides the bad experiences though I heard good things, farewell.

Edited by Legoboy7984