[Complete][Ransom] Imperial Noble, Female

shortchangehero

2019-12-13_12.34.22.png

A missive is sent to all Imperial factions and the cloud temple noticeboards. It would read the following:

“We’ve captured an Imperial noble.. She is a prisoner of war. Her ransom is 2,500 minas. Pay her ransom and she will be released. If her ransom isn’t paid in one saint’s hour she will be sent to Morsgrad for trial.”

The letters were signed by the Lord of

[!] The ransom paid and prisoner releases. [!]

Edited by Ggt

Stefan would tug on the hogtie, holding Morana Vilchyc in the chambers of Lorraine. He would have his sword drawn, causing distress. Surely someone would come to pay for her release? Such a...wonderful woman. “Sit down on the bed!” He would scream in his French accent.

The wigged Governor of the Province of Krugland grins as he is served Sutican crumbcake while his boy servant reads him out the missive.

“Perfect... the Piastdom has succumbed to the wiles of Earl Godric of Northland. I shall marry my son to the Piast’s daughter and our union shall form the Capetdom of Paris... Now we only need to Rurikdom of Muskovy to be able to conquer the world. The Emperor shall be none the wiser...”

Senator Charles Napier adjusts his reading glasses, squinting at the ransom note.

“Good lord, they’ve captured one of their own nobles, and are trying to ransom them off to the Empire?”

“Savauge and Stupid....”

Lothar d’Amaury considers paying the girl’s ransom so that he can ransom her to the Morsgradie.

“Next time,” he decides.

42 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Senator Charles Napier adjusts his reading glasses, squinting at the ransom note.

“Good lord, they’ve captured one of their own nobles, and are trying to ransom them off to the Empire?”

“Savauge and Stupid....”

Ser Feathers Mcgraw cackles upon hearing Charles’ words. “FOOLISH senator, this is what happens when you deal with such a MASSIVE volume of Orenian prisoners, perhaps if you took NEARLY as many prisoners, and your own countrymen were not so afraid to enter AIS lands(true story, I once confronted a Curonite so stricken with fear they killed them selves in front of me), then perhaps you too would suffer from success. You see an accidental capture, I see almost 20,000 minas in Orenian ransom money in less than a saint’s week. That’s a lot of trebuchet ammunition.”

Edited by Mikerino

11 minutes ago, Mikerino said:

Ser Feathers Mcgraw cackles upon hearing Charles’ words. “FOOLISH senator, this is what happens when you deal with such a MASSIVE volume of Orenian prisoners, perhaps if you took NEARLY as many prisoners, and your own countrymen were not so afraid to enter AIS lands(true story, I once confronted a Curonite so stricken with fear they killed them selves in front of me), then perhaps you too would suffer from success. You see an accidental capture, I see almost 20,000 minas in Orenian ransom money in less than a saint’s week. That’s a lot of trebuchet ammunition.”

”Has the thought that perhaps you are the villain in this story ever transpired in your mind? No, I suppose it wouldn’t, you clearly have brain damage. Imagine imprisoning your own people and the enemy you claim to be evil being kind enough to free them. Imagine your enemy being kinder to your own alliance than you are, you twisted little imp.” Lily Greythorn would smile, leaning back in her rocking chair. ”I hate human politics.” 

Trade Completed. Message a moderator if you believe this to be a mistake.